Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lads, lads lads.
This thread isn't for discussing your team's capabilities.
It for messing around to a tortuous extent with the idea of the thread being some kind of metaphorical residence.
Come on.  Sort yourselves out.

Erm thanks mate but if you can kindly move along that would be great. Wouldn't want to have to wake sammy from his nap, he gets rather feisty with strangers.

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Massive three games coming up for us. If we don't lose all three it would be a great achievement as in three draws would be ok.

United are the best team and saints are dangerous as are Morton

How can you get upset about people calling you an idiot and then write that?

I hope, for your sake, that you're on the wind-up.

Picking up 3 points in our next 3 games would be poor.

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Massive three games coming up for us. If we don't lose all three it would be a great achievement as in three draws would be ok.

We're really not, you know.

Well if we come through the next three with six/seven or more points we can actually start believing we have some sort of chance of mounting a title challenge, don't  shout it too loudly as I'm sure QOTS probably thought the same last season. Going forward we look like we can score against anyone but if we get a couple of injuries to the likes of Murdoch Nat or Ashcroft/Morris things could be very different.

I'm hoping this season will be a repeat of 96 when United spunked all the cash but had a bunch of inviduals and we had a great team.

We've got, arguably, the best striker in the league and, what seems to be, a plethora of brilliant strikers that can play beside Clark. 

Have you been smoking crack?

It isn't even up for discussion as to who the best striker in the league is.

6d7ff0fd0581b5af8dbd45a203b2b99b.jpg

I thought I was reading a quote from the QOS thread where we over estimate the opposition and play down our own chances.

Knowing AJ's outlook I would imagine that he would be very disappointed with 3 draws.

DUFC are bang average and now have a Champ squad not a Premier squad, St Mirren are doing well but are still work in progress and Morton are wobbling.

Given the great start you have made I don't think these teams will be relishing facing you guys.

11 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Lads, lads lads.

This thread isn't for discussing your team's capabilities.

It's for messing around to a tortuous extent with the idea of the thread being some kind of metaphorical residence.

Come on.  Sort yourselves out.

Well said.  Any more of it and I'm applying for an eviction notice!

17 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Well, you're talking utter pish for our starting XI. We've got the best goalkeeper in the league. Our defence is well balanced when it comes to attacking and defending. We have unplayable wingers just now in Higgy and Cardle. Nat Wedderburn is excellent in the middle for cutting out attacks and Shiels is a good, experienced head beside him. We've got, arguably, the best striker in the league and, what seems to be, a plethora of brilliant strikers that can play beside Clark. 

We'll only use the likes of M'Voto if there are injuries. Admittedly, we don't have much depth in our team squad as a whole, but our starting XI can beat anyone in this league IMO. 

Deluded.

8 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

Have you been smoking crack?

It isn't even up for discussion as to who the best striker in the league is.

6d7ff0fd0581b5af8dbd45a203b2b99b.jpg

It's all very well scoring hat tricks against the likes of Brechin and Falkirk but he wouldn't be allowed to pull in the black and white with that Baldrick effort on his face.

6 hours ago, Rjc-1988 said:

I thought I was reading a quote from the QOS thread where we over estimate the opposition and play down our own chances.

Knowing AJ's outlook I would imagine that he would be very disappointed with 3 draws.

DUFC are bang average and now have a Champ squad not a Premier squad, St Mirren are doing well but are still work in progress and Morton are wobbling.

Given the great start you have made I don't think these teams will be relishing facing you guys.

Have no idea who will be champions clearly there will be three to four teams going for it this season. We had a bad day in Greenock but the rest have been good. There are two good players to come back for us plus we have a good squad for cover. Always said we will all know after the first quarter how things will look. Would not rule out United they have a few good players to come back also and a big wind fall of cash for January if not before. Our game with you should be a cracker looking forward to it we will bring a large support the atmosphere will be good. 

35 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Have no idea who will be champions clearly there will be three to four teams going for it this season. We had a bad day in Greenock but the rest have been good. There are two good players to come back for us plus we have a good squad for cover. Always said we will all know after the first quarter how things will look. Would not rule out United they have a few good players to come back also and a big wind fall of cash for January if not before. Our game with you should be a cracker looking forward to it we will bring a large support the atmosphere will be good. 

Pars...who invited the St. Mirren fan?

I'm hoping he sneaked in undercover with his black and white scarf. If someone invited him, own up. That's the sort of thing we need to agree on as a house!

Archived