Top of the League and You're No

Just now, TheMessiah said:

No wonder Dundee hate you so much, that's absolutely shite patter.

What a fucking cheek, I deliberately set up a 'Readers Digest' opening and that was your best retort.  It's your patter that's shite mate.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody forgot to take Hawk's signed - and suspiciously crusty - poster of Gavin Reilly down. Currently replacing it with a sir Nicholas canvas whilst drinking from a mug shaped like Nat Wedderburn's clenched fist. Up ye.

What a fucking cheek, I deliberately set up a 'Readers Digest' opening and that was your best retort.  It's your patter that's shite mate.

I would have taken it on but I've no idea what 6d means.

Only one 1 team that's going to be top of the league Dunfy too top heavy and no balance throughout the team.

Yeah, that's 100% right. Top heavy works. Refer to table under "Goal Difference".

I think Barcelona were too top heavy, hence they had to let Neymar go. Restore the balance. Nothing to do with 198m.

Go lick your wounds, up in the woods and don't spoil our view.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We'd better get someone to take Granny home. Poor thing is a bit confused and still trying to get in. 

F*ck you, I've hidden the Council Tax rebate form.

5 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Only one 1 team that's going to be top of the league Dunfy too top heavy and no balance throughout the team.

Do you mean our starting XI or the squad in general?

Massive three games coming up for us. If we don't lose all three it would be a great achievement as in three draws would be ok.
United are the best team and saints are dangerous as are Morton

I think we'll have a better idea of which of these three are contenders after playing them all.

We should also find out if we are any good, seeing as our results have been against cannon fodder like Falkirk so far.

12 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Both good strikers but poor centre midst and defenders liability etc mvoto

Well, you're talking utter pish for our starting XI. We've got the best goalkeeper in the league. Our defence is well balanced when it comes to attacking and defending. We have unplayable wingers just now in Higgy and Cardle. Nat Wedderburn is excellent in the middle for cutting out attacks and Shiels is a good, experienced head beside him. We've got, arguably, the best striker in the league and, what seems to be, a plethora of brilliant strikers that can play beside Clark. 

We'll only use the likes of M'Voto if there are injuries. Admittedly, we don't have much depth in our team squad as a whole, but our starting XI can beat anyone in this league IMO. 

Archived