Top of the League and You're No

Just now, Granny Danger said:

We need a “Congratulations Maureens” thread; maybe started by a Morton fan.  :rolleyes:

On a more serious note; congratulations Buddies, I know you will want to get over the finishing line but it looks a formality now.  Will be a deserved title win.

Yep they've got it in the bag now, no chance anyone is even getting close to them now.

Congrats Buddies, well done.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think you’d be popular tenants, tbh.
Anyway, is there not a ‘big house’ in Greenock already?emoji16.png

Nah that’s just a shed at the bottom of the garden. We will be in the main building.

:P 

8 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Fingers crossed we are moving with them :) 

Bold posting on this thread from a Ton fan on the night it became impossible for you to be top of the league again this season ;)

Edit: not sure why I've written 'again' there. 

Bold posting on this thread from a Ton fan on the night it became impossible for you to be top of the league again this season [emoji6]
Just think, there are 3 generations of Morton fans now that have yet to see their team play in the top league. I'm all for taking them with us.

Just now, mylothedog said:
1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:
Bold posting on this thread from a Ton fan on the night it became impossible for you to be top of the league again this season emoji6.png

Just think, there are 5 generations of Morton fans now that have yet to see their team play in the top league. I'm all for taking them with us.

Fixed that for you. This is Greenock, remember.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Remember this at the start of the season? Someone at our web team just went "right, we'll be top, the rest of you can sort yourselves out."

I doubt any of us expected it to be as simple as that in reality, yet here we are.

bd6e47799b8dea22999a2182cfe93f45.jpg

I also like the fact they didn’t put the Greenock in our name so we would be second bottom and in the relegation playoffs :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Party has started. All welcome. However we have decided to move to another apartment on the top floor. So this place will be vacant come July.  Wonder who the new residents will be.

It’s a house not an apartment.  Just because you are worthy occupants you can’t change the rules.

PS is it a free bar?

Archived