Top of the League and You're No

On 11/22/2017 at 14:14, Stellaboz said:

We'll be back. And in greater numbers.

On 11/22/2017 at 20:01, Hawk said:

I wouldn't expect it this season. Like ourselves I think you'll spend the rest of the season battling to stay in the top four.

As I said. 

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Excellent choice, may a join ? I’ll bring my own chair. 

The more the merrier, lets all have a party.:thumsup2

5 hours ago, NorthBank said:

Prefer a single malt myself, preferably from Islay but anything decent is a thing to enjoy. The wine is for the girlfriend as she want to move in as well. Reckons it's her new home :)

Hopefully she'll not be too disappointed if it's us moving in on Tues.

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Malt whiskey drinkers are pretentious arseholes.  This isn’t just my view, my butler agrees.

BTW this is a non smoking property.

That's poppycock old bean..

Well lads. Whoever is moving in here on Tuesday,(Unless the game is rained off.....here's hoping:1eye), remember the words of Shabba the Sage.....

It's easier to get off The Relegation Express than it is to book permanent residency in the big hoose.

Dinnae get too comfy....:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Thanks to Dundee United for keeping the thread  clean and warm. St Mirren have been here more weeks than any other club hint , hint , hint. :thumsup2

Fall asleep on the couch for an hour and wake up to Paisley cuntos banging on the door demanding in.  :(

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Fall asleep on the couch for an hour and wake up to Paisley cuntos banging on the door demanding in.  :(

To be fair, you can hang about as our pet. Last time around you hung about so often we started feeding you and now you don't know any better. 

It's freezing out there and you're a poor old soul. There's a warm basket in the corner next to the radiator and you can help yourself to anything you find on the floor. 

Good boy! 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

To be fair, you can hang about as our pet. Last time around you hung about so often we started feeding you and now you don't know any better. 

It's freezing out there and you're a poor old soul. There's a warm basket in the corner next to the radiator and you can help yourself to anything you find on the floor. 

Good boy! 

Thanks I accept the offer.

The excruciating pain you will will feel in the groin area at 2.38 in the morning is my gnashers around your balls.  Hope you’ve had your tetanus shot.  :)

#maddoggranny

12 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Good boy! 

Shite patter, we're not hanging around here listening to any more of this pish. Let's go boys!!!

BTW - I still never found that tuna sandwich........:shutup

Surprised at United's result on Saturday. I know Brechin have rarely been hammered and only lose by the odd goal mainly, but United blew away us and Falkirk.

I thought they'd run away with it, still might do. Just shows what a mental league this is. We need to show guts on Saturday now too, Dumbarton are another of our bogey teams.

Archived