FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You don't get about much.

It’s really not that difficult. I live in Scotland but travel during the week, and it’s often in the North West. Hence I have a Cityzen card and attend most home midweek City games, including the CL games. Certainly, it’s a bit different from watching the Bairns this season...

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kyle Walker is the first choice right back at one of the best teams in Europe. Don’t think calling him excellent is that outrageous tbh.

He’s only first choice because they’ve a quota of homegrown players to make up. If that rule got binned, Walker would be in at the back of it.

Kyle Walker is the first choice right back at one of the best teams in Europe. Don’t think calling him excellent is that outrageous tbh.

Like many posters on here I am also Scotland through and through. However I can understand that he’s upset more than a few of the tartan army and he does come across as an England diehard.
That always makes us want to see those players fail in order that we can slate them.
But the reality is that he’s a really good defender that’s slotted in well to the City defence and most teams in Europe would love to have him in their team.
What I would not argue with is that £50M is an obscene amount of money but that’s the EPL sadly.,,

Archived