Weekend Betting

Slacker

• 3 weeks later...

I reckon Clach are overpriced at Nairn today, 9/4 with Mcbookie despite pumping Banks o'Dee and drawing with Fraserburgh only after an extra time Broch equaliser. They did also draw with Strathspey in between but I think that was an aberration, and Nairn have been on a poor run recently. 

Edited by welshbairn

7 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Cash out?

Yeah, the Accies vs. Cove game was dragging on. £403 instead if £421. Just had the fear, as Chic Young was commentating, and him announcing a late, late, late goal 😂

15 hours ago, jagfox said:

Yeah, the Accies vs. Cove game was dragging on. £403 instead if £421. Just had the fear, as Chic Young was commentating, and him announcing a late, late, late goal 😂

Well done mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my favourite week of the year to have a punt - the Scottish Cup First Round. The bookies have absolutely no clue how to price some of the teams in this round. Some of the highlights of last years SC First Round:

- Drumchapel 11/4 away to Gretna (won 4-1)

- Darvel HT/FT 10/11 v Dalbeattie (won 7-1)

- Auchinleck 4/1 v Bo’ness (didn’t win in normal time but won on pens)

I suspect there will be a few of the same f**k ups this weekend, hopefully.

On 25/10/2023 at 17:38, Matty-RCFC said:

This is my favourite week of the year to have a punt - the Scottish Cup First Round. The bookies have absolutely no clue how to price some of the teams in this round. Some of the highlights of last years SC First Round:

- Drumchapel 11/4 away to Gretna (won 4-1)

- Darvel HT/FT 10/11 v Dalbeattie (won 7-1)

- Auchinleck 4/1 v Bo’ness (didn’t win in normal time but won on pens)

I suspect there will be a few of the same f**k ups this weekend, hopefully.

Wasn’t there a poster in here years and years ago that done a write up and nailed multiple huge price winners on Scottish cup and 1st round. If memory serves he made a fortune.

7 hours ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Wasn’t there a poster in here years and years ago that done a write up and nailed multiple huge price winners on Scottish cup and 1st round. If memory serves he made a fortune.

Sure Airdrie beat a non-league side 11-0 and were 6-0 up at half time and a few on here (not me) were on heavily on halftime handicaps. There was less entrants at the time too.