Weekend Betting

Slacker

4 hours ago, thistledo said:

Having a shocker in the lads coupon (as are the other lads) turning to P&B faithful for some early thoughts on weekend potentials. 

Everton, Bournemouth, Wigan, ICT and Stirling Albion all looking like good contenders this weekend. Thoughts? 

QP will beat Peterhead I'm fairly sure and I also fancy Montrose to do Falkirk like VT. ICT are on my c**t-list after failing to beat the Pars last weekend.

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

QP will beat Peterhead I'm fairly sure and I also fancy Montrose to do Falkirk like VT. ICT are on my c**t-list after failing to beat the Pars last weekend.

I did fancy them, but saw some of the QP fans mentioning injuries in the match thread, they've had a couple of draws recently and Peterhead will be desperate for points. 

ICT, were one of the teams that done the lads coupon last weekend as well, along with Fulham. I still fancy Caley to beat QotS though.

Rotherham also look a good shout for the weekend. But just feels so unpredictable this season so far. 

• 3 weeks later...

21/5 for Fort William to beat Lossiemouth seems overconfident to me from Mcbookies. Fort William are still not picking up many points but they're getting a lot closer and scoring goals for a change. Lossie are much improved from last season too, but they've got a goal difference of -11 already. I would have expected more like 2/1. 

Kilmarnock v Hamilton

Partick v Dunfermline

Airdrie v Dumbarton

£10 returns £58.01. 

Can't see any bookies offering odds on the Scottish Cup ties yet; utter shitebags if they pretend it's not happening this weekend. 

Peterborough v QPR
Luton v Hull
Morecambe v Plymouth
Sunderland v Charlton
Forrest Green v Salford
Port Vale v Colchester
Hearts v Dundee

£2 free bet returns £128.49

Saturday Super Odds 3pm treble
Everton, Southampton and West Brom all to win 11/2  - £5 returns £32.50

Whoever is left back for Southampton vs Ismael Sarr today to be be booked. Happened about six times this season as he replaces Alice-banded show pony Jack Grealish as the Barclay’s most fouled player.

Came in just last weekend when When Lucas Digne provided the necessary level of unsporting conduct at 11/2 (Bet365).

ETA: Looks like ex League Une jobber Romain Perraud is the man on the spot. Could probably throw in madcap Moussa Djenepo for a low stake double, if he starts.

Edited by jagfox BLM

Daft of course, but it will only take two to get my stake back. A bit less daft would be to leave Clach v Brechin out and make it a lucky 15. Individually I think there's a better than the odds offered chance of a draw. 

image.png.57ef92b3541dc97362dc4e9d779505f7.png

P.S. Fort William v Keith is postponed, waterlogged pitch.

PP.S. :bag

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 weeks later...