Weekend Betting

Slacker

I've got this running into the weekend. I'm obviously going to be one goal away but I''m having a hard time figuring out where. My biggest worry is Man Utd.

edit: the Yes selection is Spurs to score in both halves.

Untitled1.jpg

Edited by GeeJay

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

St Etienne are (+3) around evens away to PSG tonight, 5/2 (+2). They've won their first 3 games without conceding a goal. 25/1 for the win but I'm not that brave.

8 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Sold!
A wee nibble at -2.5 (21/20) and ten bob on -2 (23/10). Uses the change in my account.

Unlucky, lads.

Late one, where St Etienne have played pretty well and probably haven't deserved to lose by 3.

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Unlucky, lads.

Late one, where St Etienne have played pretty well and probably haven't deserved to lose by 3.

Aye, there we go. Odds were decent though, in my mind anyway.

Ipswich look good value v Fulham today with 12/12 points and Fulham struggling, ditto title favourites wolves at bottom club Brentford. Huddersfield nearly 11/4 home to Southampton also seems overpriced considering the start they have had and feel good factor at the club. Looking for one other to maybe go lucky 15 or otherwise a tricked, will consider draw no bet prices when doing accumulator as im a pussy and had a poor start to the season.

56 minutes ago, Latino Lover said:

Ipswich look good value v Fulham today with 12/12 points and Fulham struggling, ditto title favourites wolves at bottom club Brentford. Huddersfield nearly 11/4 home to Southampton also seems overpriced considering the start they have had and feel good factor at the club. Looking for one other to maybe go lucky 15 or otherwise a tricked, will consider draw no bet prices when doing accumulator as im a pussy and had a poor start to the season.

Whack Stirling Albion on at 7/2

I can't work out how Ayr are larger odds at home to Arbroath than Raith are away to local rivals East Fife.

Ayrs odds today basically imply that Ayr will win less games at home this season than they did in 2015/16,don't see it myself.

Middlesborough v Preston - Preston haven't won an away league match since 2nd January. hopefully a straightforward home win.

Will add to home wins for Blackpool, Wigan and St Albans = 13/1

Edited by ThomCat