Weekend Betting

Slacker

FC Vitebsk down to 10 men after 55 minites.  20 minutes to go...cash out at £25.61 for the £5 treble...

Edited by jagfox99

Posted this elsewhere, odds look generous. You can can get slightly better odds at other bookies but I want to still be able to bet on Highland League and other non SPFL games when this is all over, and McBookies won't have anything like the reserves to keep ticking over that Bet365 has.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Coronavirus betting tip of the day, sponsored by the vodka and sauna producers of Belarus:

Energetik - BGU to win away to Torpedo Zhodino, 11/5 with McBookies.

Think I'll hold on for a bit and see what they offer if there's an early equaliser in the second half. Istiqlol Dushanbe were huge favourites before it started, still marginally so.

image.thumb.png.e52cf41ee2e69aceab92bbbb7663c2b1.png

P.S. Equaliser didn't come till 93rd minute penalty. Cashed in for £50 at around 83 minutes, better than nothing.

Edited by welshbairn

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Think I'll hold on for a bit and see what they offer if there's an early equaliser in the second half. Istiqlol Dushanbe were huge favourites before it started, still marginally so.

image.thumb.png.e52cf41ee2e69aceab92bbbb7663c2b1.png

P.S. Equaliser didn't come till 93rd minute penalty. Cashed in for £50 at around 83 minutes, better than nothing.

Screenshot_20200419-220704_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fab70c813078a03e39a2ad460df9c86a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Belarus tips from the 8 grand King please? @jagfox731

I stuck a bet on Slutsk to win their game yesterday and as soon as I saw on twitter that jagfox had backed the opposition I knew I was doomed.

Think I will hang off till Bundesliga next week :lol:

24 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I stuck a bet on Slutsk to win their game yesterday and as soon as I saw on twitter that jagfox had backed the opposition I knew I was doomed.

Think I will hang off till Bundesliga next week :lol:

That Skala IF game in the Faroes is a weird one, gone from 1.04 to 2.20.

P.S. This is the only review of the game I can find, google translate from Faroese doesn't help much.

image.thumb.png.7870eba13aa8503839bd3230358cf379.png

Edited by welshbairn

• 3 weeks later...

What's happened to @jagfox731 ? Was looking for his Belarus tips though I see some matches have been postponed recently due to players catching Covid. Maybe we should be boycotting it. Hope he hasn't overdone it after his tremendous £8000 win, had a storming late night posting sesh about a week ago that could have been due to over celebration. Hope he's ok anyway. Gone for both away wins today, 

On 30/05/2020 at 12:46, welshbairn said:

What's happened to @jagfox731 ? Was looking for his Belarus tips though I see some matches have been postponed recently due to players catching Covid. Maybe we should be boycotting it. Hope he hasn't overdone it after his tremendous £8000 win, had a storming late night posting sesh about a week ago that could have been due to over celebration. Hope he's ok anyway. Gone for both away wins today, 

Still quite active on his facebook and Twitter. 

I realise that sounded a bit creepy as if I'd be looking up someone from the interneta social media but can confirm I do know him personally :lol:

Edited by C. Muir

12 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Still quite active on his facebook and Twitter. 

I realise that sounded a bit creepy as if I'd be looking up someone from the interneta social media but can confirm I do know him personally :lol:

Aye, he gave me a greenie for one of my rare winning bets earlier.