Weekend Betting

Slacker

On 20/12/2019 at 11:15, LondonHMFC said:

Given the circumstances surrounding the Livingston V Ross County fixture, thought Livi -1 at 13/10 looked quite generous. Especially considering they are around 9/20 to win the game. 

Good shout but what were the circumstances m25? 🤔

Falkirk -1.0 asian is 2.1 at 365. They're not in the greatest shape themselves but their visitors are really threadbare and already managed just 3 or 4 shots on target in the last MONTH. There have been clean sheets but today we're without Miller (rb) Steven Anderson (cb) Ian Davidson (cb) Ross Matthews (cm) Regan Hendry (cm) Daniel Armstrong (winger) Joao Victoria and obv Lewis Vaughan (fwd) - and I probably missed some.
We still have forward options but the defence is really going to toil and there's not much a presence at the back of midfield.
Less certain but value: home team >2.5 5/2

What an absolute w****r of a bet you attempted to promote here. Clearly you know f**k all about football ya inbred clown

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Anyone else feel that Dundee Utd are way to short this evening? Anything other than Utd flying out the blocks should offer a half decent cash out.

The price has come down from around evens. That'll be down to the amount of money bet on them over the last few days.

The value has been squeezed out of that market. 

13/2 or 7/1 Dundee is tempting from a value point of view. Even the draw or double chance is a value bet around 5/2 or 9/4.

However United have the better team and a more experienced manager who has led them on a great run of form. So it wouldn't be a shock to anyone if they win tonight.

I've got a bet on BTTS first half at19/5...

8 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

The price has come down from around evens. That'll be down to the amount of money bet on them over the last few days.

The value has been squeezed out of that market. 

13/2 or 7/1 Dundee is tempting from a value point of view. Even the draw or double chance is a value bet around 5/2 or 9/4.

However United have the better team and a more experienced manager who has led them on a great run of form. So it wouldn't be a shock to anyone if they win tonight.

I've got a bet on BTTS first half at19/5...

If you think Dundee will score then BTTS and Dabs to win at 21/10 is probably safer value.
I am going £50.00 on them beating us -1 at 11/10.
Drown my sorrows.