Slacker

Weekend Betting

Well that was fucking awful. Think I better find another hobby.

Banking on a Fort William team that hasn’t won a league game since 1992 probably wasn’t the best shout IMO.

49 minutes ago, virginton said:

Banking on a Fort William team that hasn’t won a league game since 1992 probably wasn’t the best shout IMO.

Motherwell, Forfar and Hamilton didn't turn out too well either. Still, as long as you remember your over 3.5 tip.

On 16/08/2019 at 11:59, virginton said:

Motherwell fans seem to have other ideas on the match thread but I think they look excellent value at 17/10 at home to Hearts tonight. Motherwell's record in the cups under Robinson is very good, while Hearts have been totally useless away from home all calendar year, didn't look any better than that when getting overrun by Ross County at home last weekend and have had Naismith ruled out as well. Perhaps Levein can shitfest to ET but if Motherwell get the opening goal you can only see one winner. 

Forfar are a tempting bet at 9/2 at home to Livingston - they've got a pretty strong side at the moment and I don't think it would be a massive shock if a bottom-six side like Livingston crashed out up there. Hamilton seem ridiculously overpriced at 6/1 to beat Kilmarnock away as well, some bookies must think that Steve Clarke is still in charge. 

Edited by welshbairn

I said that they were good value and stand by all of them: indeed Hamilton’s extra time defeat underlines how truly ridiculous their 6-1 odds were to win the match.

You on the other hand thought that evens - a 50% likelihood - for Fort William of all teams to win was somehow a superb bet, just because they signed a few ringers from Inverness and *lost* their previous games regardless. A mug’s bet if ever there was one.

20 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Week 1 - @12.92 - Hibs W; Ayr Utd W; Cove W; Falkirk D  = - £2.00

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W: Cove D = -£4.00

No full card this week so just went for a League Cup pick, and League One and Two.

Pish odds but I can make back my losses if it comes up!  PS - Probably need to stop picking Falkirk and Cove.

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston, Falkirk, Cove.

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W; Cove D = -£4.00

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston W; Falkirk W; Cove W = + £2.22

Bookies, you are taking a beating!

Anyone seen bet365 goalscorer odds for the East Fife - Rangers game?

Goalkeepers Jordan Hart and Brett Long are East Fife's most likely goalscorers apparently, both 9/1 to score first and 15/8 any time :lol: 

On 16/08/2019 at 12:19, C. Muir said:

On Liam Donnelly any time tonight at 9/2

There's also a bookies called betregal that's offering 4/1 for Raheem Sterling to score tomorrow for new customers, max £10. Might have a go on that.

Screenshot_20190817-175242.thumb.png.7f724ca59e717150f81950ca5ec692dd.png

Cheers :thumsup2

23 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

What site is that you’re using

BetRegal  I'd never heard of it before, only used it to get the great odds on Sterling scoring. I got a free bet as well. I doubt I'll ever use the site again to be honest

Edited by alang1993

BetRegal  I'd never heard of it before, only used it to get the great odds on Sterling scoring. I got a free bet as well. I doubt I'll ever use the site again to be honest

Ah cool, just never seen it before do they have a good welcome bonus

9 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Ah cool, just never seen it before do they have a good welcome bonus

I think the Sterling offer(4 to 1 to score anytime) was only for new customers. I'm assuming they'll have offers like that all the time (to try and get new customers that will bet regularly)

I know it’s very early for this but I would get in whilst you can.

Most bookmakers are offering evens for overs at the Morton Thistle game Friday night.

Every competitive game Morton have had this season has had over 3.5 goals. 37 goals in 7 games (excluding the extra time goals at Hibs on Saturday), an average of over 5 goals per game.

Whilst Thistle haven’t been as prolific as that, there’s been 20 goals in their 7 games (excluding the extra time goals against Ross County), averaging 2.8 goals per game.

The last 5/6 games between the two have seen over 2.5 win.

Expect it to come in before kick off on Friday and don’t expect many evens bets to be offered when Morton are playing later on in the season.

I know it’s very early for this but I would get in whilst you can.

Most bookmakers are offering evens for overs at the Morton Thistle game Friday night.

Every competitive game Morton have had this season has had over 3.5 goals. 37 goals in 7 games (excluding the extra time goals at Hibs on Saturday), an average of over 5 goals per game.

Whilst Thistle haven’t been as prolific as that, there’s been 20 goals in their 7 games (excluding the extra time goals against Ross County), averaging 2.8 goals per game.

The last 5/6 games between the two have seen over 2.5 win.

Expect it to come in before kick off on Friday and don’t expect many evens bets to be offered when Morton are playing later on in the season.

Morton BTTS mate!

Morton BTTS mate!

5/6 for that best priced if you fancy, a combination of the two would be a decent price also.

Bet365 11/4 for 3.5+ goal for Morton vs Thistle.

Couple of goes on tonight's Morton-Thistle game. 

Btts, over 2.5 goals, 1+ card each team. 12/5

Btts, over 3.5 goals, 2+ cards each team. 14/1

And a btts win lucky 15 of Morton, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund and a draw in Villa-Everton

Relying on the P+B curse to go for Morton 0 Thistle 0. Sorry lads.

8 hours ago, C. Muir said:

And a btts win lucky 15 of Morton, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund and a draw in Villa-Everton

First one a winner, Morton card away from the second 😡

Well in with the first morton bet, unlucky with the second.

41 goals now in seven games: total goals on Morton really should be your banker for some time to come.

£40 back from a fiver on over 3.5 and another on over 4.5 clinched early in the second half.

So fucking easy.

IMG_2489.jpg

3e91654d-a89d-43c2-b358-c29eaba8d5d0.jpg

On 18/08/2019 at 08:39, Ya Bezzer! said:

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W; Cove D = -£4.00

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston W; Falkirk W; Cove W = + £2.22

Bookies, you are taking a beating!

Let's hope they take a beating two weeks in a row as my odds are a lot higher this week.

Week 4 - @ 16.77 - Ross County; Dundee; Raith Rovers; Albion Rovers.