Slacker

Weekend Betting

On 15/08/2019 at 13:30, welshbairn said:

Can't see Fort (©ICT) or Strathspey Thistle not winning on Saturday, both around evens with McBookies. They're both solid in most areas, Fort just lacking sharpness front of goal. Their opponents lost 2-8 and 1-6 respectively last Saturday. Worth checking Ladbroke's Totally Scotland coupon for better odds if you're daft enough to take any notice of this.

McBookies into Fort 5/6, Strathspey 4/6 now, from evens and 21/20. Ladbrokes are 5/4 and 6/5. 

Running a bit low on holiday funds so bunged this on as well. :1eye Buckie Thistle at 10/3 seemed generous given that they seem to be on fire at the moment, saw Fraserburgh last week and they didn't seem that invulnerable, pumped Clach 6-0 admittedly but as awful as we were the first half was pretty 50/50.

fri.thumb.jpg.adeb6ba4a851181718c749ace17c4777.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

McBookies into Fort 5/6, Strathspey 4/6 now, from evens and 21/20. Ladbrokes are 5/4 and 6/5. 

Running a bit low on holiday funds so bunged this on as well. :1eye Buckie Thistle at 10/3 seemed generous given that they seem to be on fire at the moment, saw Fraserburgh last week and they didn't seem that invulnerable, pumped Clach 6-0 admittedly but as awful as we were the first half was pretty 50/50.

fri.thumb.jpg.adeb6ba4a851181718c749ace17c4777.jpg

What's happened to Keith and Turriff that you've backed against them  ?

Have Fort and Strathspey improved rapidly as they seem to struggle every season. 

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

What's happened to Keith and Turriff that you've backed against them  ?

Have Fort and Strathspey improved rapidly as they seem to struggle every season. 

I've probably put the curse on Fort and Strathspey, but Fort have got 9 (nine) players on loan from ICT, and Strathspey have strengthened well. Keith and Turriff have been struggling. That's all really. If I got a tip from me I wouldn't think about betting on it though.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I've probably put the curse on Fort and Strathspey, but Fort have got 9 (nine) players on loan from ICT, and Strathspey have strengthened well. Keith and Turriff have been struggling. That's all really. If I got a tip from me I wouldn't think about betting on it though.

That's more than enough info thanks. Pays yer money takes yer chance and all that. You'll no get any grief from me if I do back them 👍

Stuck £5 on a 8 game over 2.5 accumulator tomorrow. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Stuck £5 on a  8 game over 2.5 accumulator tomorrow. 

Did ye, aye? 🤔

Edited by jagfox99

Falkirk (-1) v Montrose (6/5)
Peterhead v Dumbarton (7/10)
Cove (-1) v Cowdenbeath (5/4)

Treble pays 7.42/1. If you're feeling a little braver and fancy all with the handicap then Peterhead (-1) is around 7/4 and boosts this to 12.61/1. 

Edited by Duffy_

Going for the hattrick today with my weekend trebles. Good start to the season and a wee boost to the account.

Looking at single bet I can't help thinking that Albion Rovers away at Annan at 3-1 is good value.Screenshot_20190817-093146_Paddy%20Power~2.jpegScreenshot_20190817-093157_Paddy%20Power~2.jpeg

Got Peterhead at 4/5 when odds first came out, now down to 4/9 which I’d be wary of. Dumbarton are absolute gubbins but Peterhead have had the lowest shots (even behind Dumbarton).

They did well defensively against Falkirk but we were pretty awful. Not seen any of their coverage against East Fife game.

I expect them to win but there will be better value 4/9 shots out there.

Celtic -3 on the Asian handicap above evens is madness. 3-0 you get your money back, higher you win. Poor result in midweek but they’ve scored 7 past St Johnstone, 5 past Motherwell and 3 past Cluj, three teams better than Dunfermline. It’s not a slight against Dunfermline, I’d expect Celtic to score at least 3 against any championship team and unsure whether they will have the fire power to get a goal at parkhead despite a defence that has conceded 6 in the last 2 games.

Week 1 - @12.92 - Hibs W; Ayr Utd W; Cove W; Falkirk D  = - £2.00

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W: Cove D = -£4.00

No full card this week so just went for a League Cup pick, and League One and Two.

Pish odds but I can make back my losses if it comes up!  PS - Probably need to stop picking Falkirk and Cove.

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston, Falkirk, Cove.

Got Peterhead at 4/5 when odds first came out, now down to 4/9 which I’d be wary of. Dumbarton are absolute gubbins but Peterhead have had the lowest shots (even behind Dumbarton).

They did well defensively against Falkirk but we were pretty awful. Not seen any of their coverage against East Fife game.

Celtic -3 on the Asian handicap above evens is madness. 3-0 you get your money back, higher you win. Poor result in midweek but they’ve scored 7 past St Johnstone, 5 past Motherwell and 3 past Cluj, three teams better than Dunfermline. It’s not a slight against Dunfermline, I’d expect Celtic to score at least 3 against any championship team and unsure whether they will have the fire power to get a goal at parkhead despite a defence that has conceded 6 in the last 2 games.

Aye it pays to put bets on early in the week.

Got county at 11/8. Now 10/11
Raith at evens. Now 17/20
Airdrie at 11/10. Now evens
Peterhead at 4/5. Now 4/9

On a roll from the weekend's successful picks I'm highlighting the early value in goals for the Hibs v Morton cup tie this Saturday. The Morton team right now is capable and very direct going forward but a makeshift, shambolic rabble at the back - it is therefore allergic to shitfesting matches. Our first six games this season have seen a ridiculous 33 goals, with the 4-0 defeat at Motherwell being the lowest scoring outcome of the lot. 9/5 for over 3.5 goals is very generous indeed on the basis of those facts.

You’re very welcome.

3e91654d-a89d-43c2-b358-c29eaba8d5d0.jpg

Well that was fucking awful. Think I better find another hobby.

At one point it was looking rosy. Peterhead and cove both 2-0 up, ross county 1-0 up and falkirk 2-1 up. Then..:

On 12/08/2019 at 15:23, virginton said:

On a roll from the weekend's successful picks I'm highlighting the early value in goals for the Hibs v Morton cup tie this Saturday. The Morton team right now is capable and very direct going forward but a makeshift, shambolic rabble at the back - it is therefore allergic to shitfesting matches. Our first six games this season have seen a ridiculous 33 goals, with the 4-0 defeat at Motherwell being the lowest scoring outcome of the lot. 9/5 for over 3.5 goals is very generous indeed on the basis of those facts.

Cue a wild 0-0 shanner then. 

I had £10 on this, was standing in a queue to the bar at Doncaster races and saw it was a winner before half time...Nice work ya c**t ye 

Edited by BinoBalls

1 hour ago, Aufc said:

At one point it was looking rosy. Peterhead and cove both 2-0 up, ross county 1-0 up and falkirk 2-1 up. Then..:

Yup, similar to me. Was getting close and then all fell away.

Had a fourfold done by a late Kenny Millar equaliser for Partick too. Typical Saturday! 

Gambling, it’s a funny old game.

41 goals now in seven games: total goals on Morton really should be your banker for some time to come.

£40 back from a fiver on over 3.5 and another on over 4.5 clinched early in the second half.

d05646ed-d051-4d76-b7bc-bf6935431cca.jpg