Weekend Betting

Slacker

1 hour ago, Latino Lover said:

Another horror show for me fourth Saturday in a row I’ve lost and was about £60 down today despite landing sky trebles. Lack of discipline and too much choice the main factor also just sat in house all day impulsively betting on all sorts. 

Won't cheer you up but had a shite day too, chasing losers like Forres losing to Rothes ffs and leading to evening French and Spanish games. It's hard to stick to a fiver a day with so much on.

SkyBet price boost landed last weekend and midweek (and I backed neither of them :() which makes me sceptical about this weekends, however Man Utd vs Wolves, Palace v Newcastle, Leeds v Birmingham @ 13/2 looks pretty decent. 

SkyBet price boost landed last weekend and midweek (and I backed neither of them [emoji20]) which makes me sceptical about this weekends, however Man Utd vs Wolves, Palace v Newcastle, Leeds v Birmingham @ 13/2 looks pretty decent. 
Fancy Wolves as a bit of an outside bet this week tbh.

Was on the price boost last week. Feels like 1 out of about 20 over the last 6 months are so.