Weekend Betting

Slacker

8 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Raith always beat East Fife. Especially at home. At least that's what I thought. Everton, Spurs, Leeds, West Brom, Halifax and Aberdeen all won but those useless lino-sniffers could only draw. Idiots.

^^^ Coupon Busters thread for this pish*

*unlucky m9

Edited by jagfox99

Sunday coupon. Watford, Chelsea and Fulham. 

Four Italian games looking for Inter, Bologna, Fiorentina and Genoa wins.

£10 returns £872 + change. Bologna only team not winning so far...current cash out £213...

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Sunday coupon. Watford, Chelsea and Fulham. 

Four Italian games looking for Inter, Bologna, Fiorentina and Genoa wins.

£10 returns £872 + change. Bologna only team not winning so far...current cash out £213...

Hope you cashed in before Torino equalised. I would have probably held on till the end.

Won my first coupon of the season on Saturday, £5 on Hearts, Ayr,  Arbroath and Annan won me £131.

Checked my profits and losses for 2018 and I'm £358.49 up - £678.00 won from stakes of £319.51 

Albion Rovers v Berwick in the battle of the shite this weekend.  Berwick look poor but Albion Rovers are even worse and guarenteed whipping boys. 13/8 for Berwick seems reasonable and certainly not a price thatll be around often this season for backing Albion Rovers to lose.

On 28/08/2018 at 22:43, C. Muir said:

Albion Rovers v Berwick in the battle of the shite this weekend.  Berwick look poor but Albion Rovers are even worse and guarenteed whipping boys. 13/8 for Berwick seems reasonable and certainly not a price thatll be around often this season for backing Albion Rovers to lose.

I haven’t gambled in 10 months hence my hiatus from this page. However Albion Rovers are the worst team I’ve ever seen. I mean this. Fucking dug meat. Anyone who follows my twitter will see my daily/weekly tweet about it. 

Berwick aren’t great but they r better than a shite junior team which is what they are playing. 

They have came in to 7/5. I have about ten mates texting me about this. 

Albion Rovers are dug meat.