Weekend Betting

Slacker

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is that your biggest win?

Biggest football win. and biggest multiple of stake. Had a bigger payout at Cheltenham about 3 years ago on Gold Cup day. Mostly places, 1 or 2 wins maybe.

111.JPG

If Huesca beat demotion battling Tarragona at home today they're one game away from winning La Liga Segunda. They're already guaranteed promotion whereas Tarragona are in a seven team clusterfuck survival game with 2 games to go, thus Tarragona are the favourites. But 4/1 for Huesca who will still be after the title seems generous. Went for DNB at 14/5.

If anyone's looking to throw a quid away Skybet are offering 2500/1 on BTTS in every Segunda League game tonight. Checked with Mcbookies and the odds are 743/1, 643/1 with Bet365.

• 1 month later...

Full card of League Cup this weekend, so decent scope for a coupon for the first time in a couple of months. I've seen Falkirk and Dundee Utd both at 1.44ish which seems generous given they're both playing teams who were just promoted to League One. I'd imagine the price is reflecting the squad turnover and uncertainty of lineups, as I'd have those odds closer to 1.25 if they were meeting mid-season. Worth a punt if you've attended any of their friendlies and have seen enough to suggest the team has gelled. I haven't, so will just add to acca for some fun.

Edited by lanky_ffc

1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

Full card of League Cup this weekend, so decent scope for a coupon for the first time in a couple of months. I've seen Falkirk and Dundee Utd both at 1.44ish which seems generous given they're both playing teams who were just promoted to League One. I'd imagine the price is reflecting the squad turnover and uncertainty of lineups, as I'd have those odds closer to 1.25 if they were meeting mid-season. Worth a punt if you've attended any of their friendlies and have seen enough to suggest the team has gelled. I haven't, so will just add to acca for some fun.

Dundee Utd should still win but Arbroath were already in league 1 last season and finished in promotion play offs. 

Think Kilmarnock are a good price at 3/4 tonight but not seeing a great deal of value for tomorrow. If I was going to have a wild punt at a shock I would probably go for Airdrie against Livi. Will have a look later at handicaps or score both halves for the big favourites.

Edited by C. Muir

Shouldn't have bothered with the 4 coupons. Got excited when Stranraer went 2-0 up for a potential £34,000 coup. It's like betting on friendlies at this stage of the season, might wait to bet against all the colts in the Challenge Cup.

Motherwell have potential for me tomorrow. Stranraer have faced two Championship sides this month and lost both (3-1 and 5-3). Well got off to a good start midweek with a 5-0 thumping of Edinburgh City and have a flawless record against lower league sides since the change of format winning 8/8 and scoring 3+ in 6 of those.

Edited by lanky_ffc

Motherwell have potential for me tomorrow. Stranraer have faced two Championship sides this month and lost both (3-1 and 5-3). Well got off to a good start midweek with a 5-0 thumping of Edinburgh City and have a flawless record against lower league sides since the change of format winning 8/8 and scoring 3+ in 6 of those.

Once I saw this, I had to stick a fiver on Stranraer or draw. P&B curse etc... got it at 5/1.

1 hour ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Once I saw this, I had to stick a fiver on Stranraer or draw. P&B curse etc... got it at 5/1.

Fair play. I didn't touch it in the end as their team was a couple short of full strength.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Went for Well (-3) :lol:

Sorry :lol: