Weekend Betting

Slacker

4 hours ago, Broony88 said:

Lee hodson 33/1 first player to be carded with sky bet. 

12/1 with willie hills

9/1 paddy power. 

Up against an out and out winger who will look to take him on coupled with the fact he's on his wrong side for tackling. 

Looked at anytime card but he is only 7/2. Sky bet are strangely out of line with the other companies on first card but similar on anytime card. 

Decent spot that great value at 33/1. 10er chucked on.

Got a big bet on Celtic, got on early in the week at evens and above.  Reckon they will go off at a price of around 1/3.  1/3 is the mark this game should have been priced up at in the first place.  Bookies pricing it based on the fact they are playing the ****. Raith were also a great price at about 8/13ish during week now at a similar price of around about 1/3.   Fancied raith -3 at 9/1 during week and depending on Celtic winning would have bet it, checked price earlier and it is now about 9/2 so value well and truly gone.

Was coming on to suggest a 1-0 either way in our game seems almost certain. We'll be in full shitfest mode after a few defeats and Hamilton are always liable to sit in away from home.

31a5e05e39370b7faa8dd9af7936f9e0.jpg

I'm cutting back to my one £5 Scottish accumulator, spend far too much money on this shite.

So far, so good, £160 cash out, to bail or not to bail...

42 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Rotherham will no doubt be 0-0. I'm likely to be going to it. Don't ask.

All the form points to a home win. 2 or 3-0 by my thoughts. However, if I back them now and it doesn't come in I will be raging!