Weekend Betting

Slacker

38 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

McBookie finally have their prices up for the Scottish Cup Prelims. Four wins on the bounce Dunbar United at 4/9 away to Vale of Leithen looks to be the most generous.

I see Banks o Dee's second string are favourites at home to Newmains in the Junior Cup , what are Newmains like? Just wondering if McBookies think it's BoD's first team..

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I see Banks o Dee's second string are favourites at home to Newmains in the Junior Cup , what are Newmains like? Just wondering if McBookies think it's BoD's first team..

They were just beaten 1-4 by a visiting Abbey Vale in the South Challenge. They've also lost their couple of away games in the WoS 3rd this season 5-0, 4-1.

Not knowing how to judge BoD Juniors, I think it's one where Newmains have been poor and don't expect them to travel well compared to the unknown that's been decent.

13 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

They were just beaten 1-4 by a visiting Abbey Vale in the South Challenge. They've also lost their couple of away games in the WoS 3rd this season 5-0, 4-1.

Not knowing how to judge BoD Juniors, I think it's one where Newmains have been poor and don't expect them to travel well compared to the unknown that's been decent.

Cheers, I was getting mixed up with their development team on their FB page who have been doing well. BoD juniors have started up doing ok so the odds look about right sadly.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

4/1 for Clach at home to Rothes seems absurdly generous, given that they pumped them 1-4 away last Wednesday in the North Cup semi final.

Hee hee, I don't think Bet365 pay much attention to local cup games. :lol:

image.thumb.png.c65f9929b53eb7c7397f875bb48ef0c1.png