Weekend Betting

Slacker

West Ham v Palace
Forest Green v Port Vale
Hibs v Livingston
Forfar v Stranraer 

4 homes for me today, glad I got on Forfar & Hibs early before the prices shortened a bit

1 hour ago, Duffy_ said:

West Ham v Palace
Forest Green v Port Vale
Hibs v Livingston
Forfar v Stranraer 

4 homes for me today, glad I got on Forfar & Hibs early before the prices shortened a bit

I like the look of that. You’ll be a rich man come dinner time. 

6 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Not sure Patrick Thistle should be 8/11 or 4/6 at home to Morton today? Not that Morton are world beaters by any stretch but I suspect the two clubs are of a similar standard and as such I wouldn’t have Thistle clear odds on for this. 

Can I delete this and pretend I didn’t say it?

Looking at Scotland quite a tough set of fixtures. The one that sticks out is Rangers around 8/15 to win at St Johnstone. If you add in them to reach a few corners or score 2+ goals seems a decent single bet. St Johnstone have lost arguably their best two players from last season and it may take their new signings a couple of games to show what they have got.

Another really tough card this weekend. Think I’ll play it safe by sticking to BTTS and over 2.5 goals for my main line(s).

In terms of value, the standouts for me are Arsenal, Burnley, Inverness and Cove. All roughly sitting at evens. 

Edited by Hammer Jag