Weekend Betting

Slacker

I’m liking the look of this for tomorrow. Hibs have picked up at least a booking in each of their away games so far this season. Obviously Cove haven’t played yet but they did pick up at least a booking in 11/14 home games last season. Worth a punt.

IMG_4548.png

Livingston vs Motherwell    15/8

Dunfermline vs Queen of the South    8/13

Morton vs Ayr    7/5

Inverness vs Arbroath    21/20

Clyde vs Peterhead    4/5

Albion Rovers vs Brechin City    5/6

Stranraer vs Queens Park    7/5

Got in nice and early for this Saturday's games, some of these prices were too good to ignore. I placed this bet this morning and there must have been a few quid going on Queens Park as they're already 17/20 from 7/5. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

This. 

Also, can anybody shine some light on why top of the table Reading are 13/10 to beat a terrible Coventry side? 

They were 3/1 at Blackburn the other night! Bookies must not think they'll be able to maintain the form.

Should win that tonight easily. As the Clyde game was off last Saturday I watched Coventry v Blackburn and Coventry were indeed terrible. Admittedly they were reduced to 10 men quite early on but teams reduced to 10 men can still be difficult to beat. They weren't.

This. 
Also, can anybody shine some light on why top of the table Reading are 13/10 to beat a terrible Coventry side? 

They were 3/1 at Blackburn the other night! Bookies must not think they'll be able to maintain the form.
Should win that tonight easily. As the Clyde game was off last Saturday I watched Coventry v Blackburn and Coventry were indeed terrible. Admittedly they were reduced to 10 men quite early on but teams reduced to 10 men can still be difficult to beat. They weren't.

1-0 Coventry at half time.

Watched the majority of the game. Reading have been quite clincical in their opening games in terms of their shots/goals ratio (5 shots, 4 goals at Blackburn the other night) but they were pretty wasteful at times last night. Their goalie was really poor at Coventry's 3rd too IMO.

Mental division though.