Weekend Betting

Slacker

Stuck some outsiders on a small L15. Linlithgow/draw, Talbot and Elgin joined by Bolton away to Accrington Stanley down South.

Favs wise I'm looking at Airdrie, Raith, Clyde and East Fife -1. Will wait and see our injury situation first though. Only confident if a couple of our recent absentees are back fit again.

The cup is back. Any treasure in the markets?
Will Thistle (no), Morton (yes) or Falkirk (lol) beat the handicap?
Tbh this is usually the best set of betting fixtures of the season, but seems like slim pickings to me.

Not sure what the handicap is for the Morton game but I’d be surprised if we beat any of them tomorrow. A narrow win or a draw are the two most likely outcomes respectively IMO.

Hamilton seem quite big at 9/2 in the plastic pitch/ diddy team derby. Both teams are struggling for form. Accies showed up quite well versus Rangers last time out and I can see the away team bringing home the 3 points.

I've mugs doubled that with Motherwell at just over evens to win at home to St Johnstone. Motherwell's home form is pretty decent and most of St Johnstone's upturn in form has been achieved on the road.

Screenshot_20191130-100604_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c80e0effe30d3faf05cc193b2c346775.jpg

Edited by jagfox99

• 2 weeks later...

Dunfermline look quite big odds at 2/1. On their best run of form in seemingly ages and have little problem nabbing goals.

Dundee have struggled and McPake hasn't set the heather on fire at Dens by any means.

Not a cert but a decent value bet, imo.

Falkirk -1.0 asian is 2.1 at 365. They're not in the greatest shape themselves but their visitors are really threadbare and already managed just 3 or 4 shots on target in the last MONTH. There have been clean sheets but today we're without Miller (rb) Steven Anderson (cb) Ian Davidson (cb) Ross Matthews (cm) Regan Hendry (cm) Daniel Armstrong (winger) Joao Victoria and obv Lewis Vaughan (fwd) - and I probably missed some.

We still have forward options but the defence is really going to toil and there's not much a presence at the back of midfield.

Less certain but value: home team >2.5 5/2

18 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Dunfermline look quite big odds at 2/1. On their best run of form in seemingly ages and have little problem nabbing goals.

Dundee have struggled and McPake hasn't set the heather on fire at Dens by any means.

Not a cert but a decent value bet, imo.

GIRFUY. 

CeDfm74WAAABInX.thumb.jpg.b0d13882081e40d7d9567efc91a693cf.jpg