Weekend Betting

Slacker

Not planning to use the Morton goals ATM this weekend as the Challenge Cup is a total bombscare to bet on: apparently Inverness are going to heavily rotate their team and there's no indication yet as to what we plan to do. 

I’m with you on this. Especially when a fixture is played twice in consecutive weeks as well. A no bet for me in this game.

Back on the Morton goals train early doors this week as the bookies have started with the ludicrous price of 13/5 for over 3.5 goals and 13/2 over 4.5 for Saturday's game at Queen of the South. Queens have been low scorers in the league so far but the teams have already shared a 3-3 draw in the Betfred Cup without their bloated marquee signing even playing for them. 

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

Back on the Morton goals train early doors this week as the bookies have started with the ludicrous price of 13/5 for over 3.5 goals and 13/2 over 4.5 for Saturday's game at Queen of the South. Queens have been low scorers in the league so far but the teams have already shared a 3-3 draw in the Betfred Cup without their bloated marquee signing even playing for them. 

Into 9/4 and 9/2 already!

On 31/08/2019 at 11:20, Ya Bezzer! said:

Last week was a bit of a disaster with only 1 win out of 4 picks and Ross County's first half humping meaning there was never even a glimmer of a win.

Hearts are of course shite but surely they will beat the anaemic Accies side I watched last weekend?  With only three matches in the Championships my opinions were limited and QoS v Alloa is custom made to blow a coupon - Trouten NO!!!. Two bottom divisions are very hard to call right now with few teams standing out as especially bad or good.  Doing a wee bit of the counter intuitive thing by going for Forfar (lost last week to Peterhead) against Clyde (won last week against Falkirk).  League 2 was difficult with most of the seemingly better teams away from home so I've gone with Cove again as they look like they are going to romp away in that division.  Fingers crossed!

Week 5 - @ 15.97 - Hearts; Queen of the South; Forfar; Cove.

Should have bet on Alloa win with Trouten to score!

Week 6 - @ 7.16 - Aberdeen; Dundee: Raith; Edinburgh City.

Banks o'Dee look a steal at 9/4 away to Forres in the Cup. BoD regularly thrash top HL sides and Forres are a bit shit this season.

P.S. That is with McBookies, Skybet is only 6/4. My cup treble pays out half on Skybet compared to McBookies.

Edited by welshbairn

Sunderland 1/3

MK Dons 7/10

Forest Green 21/20

Dundee Utd 4/9

Falkirk 4/9

Cove 1/2

East Fife 13/20

Dunfermline 17/10 (bet my own team every week, call it foolish!!)

£5 accumulator to return £328 

Short price double

Aberdeen OR DRAW 4/11

Dundee OR DRAW 4/11

£50 double to retun £86 

Correct score yankee (ive got to dream)

Fleetwood 3-0 11/1

Alloa Ayr 2-2 draw 14/1

Motherwell 3-0 12/1

Bradford 3-0 14/1

£0.20 yankee total stake £2.20 to return £9307.20 LOL!

Good luck to all today! :)