Weekend Betting

Slacker

I'd feel muchΒ less confident with BTTS than total goals here, as Inverness look like a far stuffier sideΒ than our previous opponents. It could well beΒ a Motherwell-style 4-0 home win if we play badly or a convincing away win ifΒ their donkey forwards are kept in check.Β 

I've gone for over 3.5 and over 4.5 but am halfΒ expecting to lose the second one at least: at 6/1 it's still excellent valueΒ though.Β 

I don't think Celtic look particularly overpriced tbh. They've not laid a glove on Rangers at Ibrox in their last 2 visits, played in Sweden on Thursday and have defensive issues, especially in the full back area, whilst Rangers are strong in the wide areas and aren't conceding many.

I think the Rangers price might shorten a bit before kick off.

On 28/08/2019 at 13:21, virginton said:

I'd feel muchΒ less confident with BTTS than total goals here, as Inverness look like a far stuffier sideΒ than our previous opponents. It could well beΒ a Motherwell-style 4-0 home win if we play badly or a convincing away win ifΒ their donkey forwards are kept in check.Β 

I've gone for over 3.5 and over 4.5 but am halfΒ expecting to lose the second one at least: at 6/1 it's still excellent valueΒ though.Β 

Well done you, hoping you score a goal in the last 10 mins though for me! The f**k was that penalty about :lol:

On 28/08/2019 at 13:21, virginton said:

Knowledge is power.

^^^ kenned the score yet again

On 24/08/2019 at 11:15, Ya Bezzer! said:

Week 1 - @12.92 - Hibs W; Ayr Utd W; Cove W; Falkirk DΒ  = - Β£2.00

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W; Cove D = -Β£4.00

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston W; Falkirk W; Cove W = + Β£2.22

Week 4 - @ 16.77 - Ross County L; Dundee D; Raith Rovers W; Albion Rovers L = +Β£0.22

Last week was a bit of a disaster with only 1 win out of 4 picks and Ross County's first half humping meaning there was never even a glimmer of a win.

Hearts are of course shite but surely they will beat the anaemic Accies side I watched last weekend?Β  With only three matches in the Championships my opinions were limited and QoS v Alloa is custom made to blow a coupon - Trouten NO!!!. Two bottom divisions are very hard to call right now with few teams standing out as especially bad or good.Β  Doing a wee bit of the counter intuitive thing by going for Forfar (lost last week to Peterhead) against Clyde (won last week against Falkirk).Β  League 2 was difficult with most of the seemingly better teams away from home so I've gone with Cove again as they look like they are going to romp away in that division.Β  Fingers crossed!

Week 5 - @ 15.97 - Hearts; Queen of the South; Forfar; Cove.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Are Dundee Utd likely to rotate for their Caramel water cup game? On their current form, 11/10 at home to Arbroath seems huge.Β 

The well spoken about Morton and overs strikes again. 19/20 for over 2.5 in their 2nd visit to the highlands in a week. Will be going for goals this time as the BTTS failure stung me last week.Β 

Having seen both teams so far this season I would say East Fife are a better side than Forfar. 12/5

Edited by C. Muir

1 hour ago, derekk164 said:

Dunfermline alloa under 2.5 goals for me. An absolute BOREFEST awaits. Also, any idea on russias price against us on friday night? Internet nazis on my ship ban gambling sites from time to time....:(

7/4 on bet365

Not planning to useΒ the Morton goals ATM this weekend as the Challenge Cup is a total bombscare to bet on: apparently Inverness are going to heavily rotate their team and there's no indication yet as to what we plan to do.Β 

Β 

On 03/09/2019 at 01:14, C. Muir said:

Are Dundee Utd likely to rotate for their Caramel water cup game? On their current form, 11/10 at home to Arbroath seems huge.Β 

The well spoken about Morton and overs strikes again. 19/20 for over 2.5 in their 2nd visit to the highlands in a week. Will be going for goals this time as the BTTS failure stung me last week.Β 

Having seen both teams so far this season I would say East Fife are a better side than Forfar. 12/5

United played a weakenedΒ side V Alloa at the same stage last year and went out on penalties. Wouldn't be backing them.

Dunfermline alloa under 2.5 goals for me. An absolute BOREFEST awaits. Also, any idea on russias price against us on friday night? Internet nazis on my ship ban gambling sites from time to time....:(
Dunfermline played Alloa in this competition last season. It finished 2-2 in 90 minutes and Alloa won 5-4 on penalties. Given the number of changes both sides will likely make, I'd be nowhere near any bet in this game or indeed any in the competition that don't involve under 23s.