Weekend Betting

Slacker

20 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Week 1 - @12.92 - Hibs W; Ayr Utd W; Cove W; Falkirk D  = - £2.00

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W: Cove D = -£4.00

No full card this week so just went for a League Cup pick, and League One and Two.

Pish odds but I can make back my losses if it comes up!  PS - Probably need to stop picking Falkirk and Cove.

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston, Falkirk, Cove.

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W; Cove D = -£4.00

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston W; Falkirk W; Cove W = + £2.22

Bookies, you are taking a beating!

Anyone seen bet365 goalscorer odds for the East Fife - Rangers game?

Goalkeepers Jordan Hart and Brett Long are East Fife's most likely goalscorers apparently, both 9/1 to score first and 15/8 any time :lol: 

BetRegal  I'd never heard of it before, only used it to get the great odds on Sterling scoring. I got a free bet as well. I doubt I'll ever use the site again to be honest

Ah cool, just never seen it before do they have a good welcome bonus

9 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

Ah cool, just never seen it before do they have a good welcome bonus

I think the Sterling offer(4 to 1 to score anytime) was only for new customers. I'm assuming they'll have offers like that all the time (to try and get new customers that will bet regularly)

I know it’s very early for this but I would get in whilst you can.

Most bookmakers are offering evens for overs at the Morton Thistle game Friday night.

Every competitive game Morton have had this season has had over 3.5 goals. 37 goals in 7 games (excluding the extra time goals at Hibs on Saturday), an average of over 5 goals per game.

Whilst Thistle haven’t been as prolific as that, there’s been 20 goals in their 7 games (excluding the extra time goals against Ross County), averaging 2.8 goals per game.

The last 5/6 games between the two have seen over 2.5 win.

Expect it to come in before kick off on Friday and don’t expect many evens bets to be offered when Morton are playing later on in the season.

Most bookmakers are offering evens for overs at the Morton Thistle game Friday night.

Every competitive game Morton have had this season has had over 3.5 goals. 37 goals in 7 games (excluding the extra time goals at Hibs on Saturday), an average of over 5 goals per game.

Whilst Thistle haven’t been as prolific as that, there’s been 20 goals in their 7 games (excluding the extra time goals against Ross County), averaging 2.8 goals per game.

Expect it to come in before kick off on Friday and don’t expect many evens bets to be offered when Morton are playing later on in the season.

Morton BTTS mate!

Couple of goes on tonight's Morton-Thistle game. 

Btts, over 2.5 goals, 1+ card each team. 12/5

Btts, over 3.5 goals, 2+ cards each team. 14/1

And a btts win lucky 15 of Morton, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund and a draw in Villa-Everton

8 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Couple of goes on tonight's Morton-Thistle game. 

Btts, over 2.5 goals, 1+ card each team. 12/5

Btts, over 3.5 goals, 2+ cards each team. 14/1

And a btts win lucky 15 of Morton, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund and a draw in Villa-Everton

First one a winner, Morton card away from the second 😡

41 goals now in seven games: total goals on Morton really should be your banker for some time to come.

£40 back from a fiver on over 3.5 and another on over 4.5 clinched early in the second half.

So fucking easy.

IMG_2489.jpg

3e91654d-a89d-43c2-b358-c29eaba8d5d0.jpg

On 18/08/2019 at 08:39, Ya Bezzer! said:

Week 2 - @5.62 - Kilmarnock L; Inverness CT W; Falkirk W; Cove D = -£4.00

Week 3 - @3.33 - Livingston W; Falkirk W; Cove W = + £2.22

Bookies, you are taking a beating!

Let's hope they take a beating two weeks in a row as my odds are a lot higher this week.

Week 4 - @ 16.77 - Ross County; Dundee; Raith Rovers; Albion Rovers.

On 20/08/2019 at 21:56, Trump said:

Well played that poster 👏

Back in again with the Morton goals post.

Morton now up to an astonishing 42 goals in 8 competitive games (excluding the extra time goals at Easter Road), an average of 5.25 goals per game.

In their 4 competitive away games there has been 21 goals, again the same average of 5.25 per game.

Inverness aren’t as prolific as the Greenock outfit (who are?) with only 19 goals in their 7 competitive games, an average of 2.7 goals per game.

More crucially though in their 3 home games have produced 13 goals, the remaining 6 coming in away games. An average of 4.33 goals per home game.

19/20 still available on over 2.5 goals at 365.

9 minutes ago, Trump said:

Back in again with the Morton goals post.

Morton now up to an astonishing 42 goals in 8 competitive games (excluding the extra time goals at Easter Road), an average of 5.25 goals per game.

In their 4 competitive away games there has been 21 goals, again the same average of 5.25 per game.

Inverness aren’t as prolific as the Greenock outfit (who are?) with only 19 goals in their 7 competitive games, an average of 2.7 goals per game.

More crucially though in their 3 home games have produced 13 goals, the remaining 6 coming in away games. An average of 4.33 goals per home game.

19/20 still available on over 2.5 goals at 365.

I'm liking the 15/4 double on BTTS&over 2.5 in that game along with Shankland to score in the derby.