Weekend Betting

Slacker

I've backed Killie to beat us -2 and -3 as even though they've had a break and may not be full strength they should have too much for us.

To counteract this I've also put a pound on Michael Travis first goal and 1-0 Forfar at 800/1.

As others have said, QOS look a good price but not sure we'll see many upsets

No cup action yet...

5c4237a80388a_Screenshot_20190118-201256_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.fc1dc36c333ebc17149a4e009229c388.jpg

Things seem to have fallen a bit early for this but you never know...

Tomorrow I've gone 5c4237e81e034_Screenshot_20190118-202705_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.cca84a5baf989186812471e4f7c35f6c.jpg

I also fancy Stranraer to get a draw at Firhill tomorrow...

On 18/01/2019 at 11:15, virginton said:

East Fife look too big at 12/5 (PP) to add to a string of minor cup scalps by turfing ourselves out of the cup in Methil; we are turgid and have mustered about ten shots on goal in our last five league games, so it's really not too difficult to see a home win panning out there.  Auchinleck at 14/1 on their own patch against an Ayr side in terrible form and with key players missing in recent weeks is also tasty IMO.  Queen of the South adding to Dundee's 108 years of Scottish Cup hurt is also very tempting at 4/1. If their one-trick forward line does its one trick then the gap between the two sides will be minimal. 

Looks like a weekend for speculative singles. 

Trixie with Talbot DNB at 10/1 with Bet365. Can't lose. :lol:

Cashed out for £234 at 88mins in the QOS game. Would have got £190 for the double anyway. All praise to [mention=11540]virginton[/mention] for pointing them out, always said he was box office.. :thumsup2.
SpeakOutAinsleyHarriott.jpg&key=26dc4a1d878afd8d932ff723d56035427757ec33f865f3c2278da0b6903876c1
He has his moments 5d25959d55647f0e14a2ba553a00900e.jpg

On 1/18/2019 at 11:15, virginton said:

East Fife look too big at 12/5 (PP) to add to a string of minor cup scalps by turfing ourselves out of the cup in Methil; we are turgid and have mustered about ten shots on goal in our last five league games, so it's really not too difficult to see a home win panning out there.  Auchinleck at 14/1 on their own patch against an Ayr side in terrible form and with key players missing in recent weeks is also tasty IMO.  Queen of the South adding to Dundee's 108 years of Scottish Cup hurt is also very tempting at 4/1. If their one-trick forward line does its one trick then the gap between the two sides will be minimal. 

Looks like a weekend for speculative singles. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5752378

FA Cup can and will always be a minefield when it comes to betting opportunities as you know most teams will shuffle thier stating XIs.

Palace at home to Spurs needs another look.  Spurs aready missing Kane, Alli & Son are now missing Davies and Sissoko as they got injured last night.   This tie couldn't have come at a more difficult time for Pochettino.  Odds of 2/1 tempt me.  Might have a look at draw no bet.

My FA Cup short priced treble for this round is  West Ham, Middlesbrough and BTTS in Doncaster v Oldham game

Good luck !!!

Morton are 11/5 with Hills at home to Dunfermline. Both sides won’t be too confident but Morton are above the Pars in the table and they’re at home, so I don’t understand why Dunfermline are Evens favourites. I’ve got £30 on Morton. 

2 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Morton are 11/5 with Hills at home to Dunfermline. Both sides won’t be too confident but Morton are above the Pars in the table and they’re at home, so I don’t understand why Dunfermline are Evens favourites. I’ve got £30 on Morton. 

Dunfermline have been horrific at home. 

Alloa are 7/2 some places to win at home to Ayr.  Ayr have Shankland back but Alloa continue to be priced up like they're a lot worse than the highly competitive side they are.  Alloa have made me a decent amount of money this season and I'm thinking of getting some light cosmetic surgery done with the proceeds.

Ross County are 2/1 to win at Dunfermline.  Frankly it's a certainty and anyone who disagrees is not invited to celebrate this victory on my yacht on the River Forth later tonight.

Raith Rovers are good at home, but the bookies have shortened them too much today, and, similar to @jagfox99, I like the look of Forfar Draw No Bet  at 10/3 with McBookie.

Put those 3 in an acca, watch them all romp home, then join me for champagne, ching, and wall-to-wall flange at my place from, say, 6pm.