Weekend Betting

Slacker

14 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

I haven’t gambled in 10 months hence my hiatus from this page. However Albion Rovers are the worst team I’ve ever seen. I mean this. Fucking dug meat. Anyone who follows my twitter will see my daily/weekly tweet about it. 

Berwick aren’t great but they r better than a shite junior team which is what they are playing. 

They have came in to 7/5. I have about ten mates texting me about this. 

Albion Rovers are dug meat.

Yeah they are piss poor.  A rotten Cowdenbeath have managed to stay up 2 seasons in a row but I really can't see that Albion Rovers side competing with the HL/LL champions.

Going to go with a single on Berwick and a seperate treble with Berwick, Peterborough and Rooney to score for Salford. Pays about 10.37/1

34 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Am I missing something with Portsmouth? They've started the season well and are greater than evens at home to Shrewsbury who haven't won this season.

I know Shrewsbury nearly went up last year but surely form suggests that's a decent price.

Think QOS are a good price too

They have 1 or 2 players on international duty but still a good price nonetheless 

2 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Am I missing something with Portsmouth? They've started the season well and are greater than evens at home to Shrewsbury who haven't won this season.

I know Shrewsbury nearly went up last year but surely form suggests that's a decent price.

Think QOS are a good price too

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

They have 1 or 2 players on international duty but still a good price nonetheless 

Took that as a single thanks.