Weekend Betting

Slacker

Surprised to see Ross County as long as 1/2 at home to Alloa. Appreciate they played out a 0-0 last week but that was in a glorified friendly in the little plastic box of a pitch at Alloa. I have a feeling this'll be 1/4-1/3ish when they play again in January.

7 minutes ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Generally, what's the best online bookie to use for Scottish lower league football?

McBookies, esp for non league. Always worth checking Bet 365 odds though for SPFL, and Ladbrokes shops for the Totally Scotland coupon which usually includes some non league.

2 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Anything standing out to you with non league? Always look for your tips.

On your own head be it, I go for value rather than likely wins, so it's rarely I make a profit, but then if I do it's holiday money. As it happens the Highland League is looking attractive for a change. Some odds on ones, but commonly they're 1/8 or more. Huntly @  4/7, Clachnacuddin at 4/9, Wick at 1/2, Forres at 10/11, Brora at 6/4 and Keith at 31/10. I'm going for the 6-fold, the one I'm most doubtful about is Brora.

On your own head be it, I go for value rather than likely wins, so it's rarely I make a profit, but then if I do it's holiday money. As it happens the Highland League is looking attractive for a change. Some odds on ones, but commonly they're 1/8 or more. Huntly @  4/7, Clachnacuddin at 4/9, Wick at 1/2, Forres at 10/11, Brora at 6/4 and Keith at 31/10. I'm going for the 6-fold, the one I'm most doubtful about is Brora.

I usually only bet singles, occasionally doubles and you usually throw in a few gems to keep an eye on.

Clachnacuddin are 16/5 to beat Nairn away tomorrow. Both teams have had shaky starts, both winning once, Clach losing 2 and Nairn 3. According to Nairn's manager in the Courier they have up to 7 players unavailable for the game.

On 17/08/2018 at 10:12, welshbairn said:

Clachnacuddin are 16/5 to beat Nairn away tomorrow. Both teams have had shaky starts, both winning once, Clach losing 2 and Nairn 3. According to Nairn's manager in the Courier they have up to 7 players unavailable for the game.

Shite. Had to leave at half time at 1-1 thinking that Clach were going to hammer them in the second half. Ended Nairn 3 Clach 1.