Weekend Betting

Slacker

Couple of coupons on for the weekend. Not a lot of value, imo. 

Fleetwood Town at 3/4

Oxford United at 4/7

Rotherham at 20/21

Luton Town at 4/6

Aston Villa at evens

Leeds United at 11/20

£5 Returns £138.70

St Mirren at 11/8

Stirling Albion at 11/10

Elgin City at 6/5

Stenhousemuir at 1/1

Aberdeen at 1/1

£5 Returns £219.45

Also stuck a couple of quid on the nine fold. 

Returns £981.86

Good luck chaps :thumsup2

That price for Stirling can't last long surely. They've had a wonderful start and we've not won away in nearly a year. Couple of positive looking loan signings for us but still think Stirling look too strong.

In England I like the look of Wolves and Charlton at first glance.

Edited by C. Muir

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

That price for Stirling can't last long surely. They've had a wonderful start and we've not won away in nearly a year. Couple of positive looking loan signings for us but still think Stirling look too strong.

In England I like the look of Wolves and Charlton at first glance.

That's what I thought but Stirling were only 1.90 on Monday and have drifted out to 2.05 now (Bet365). I'm sure that will come back in as we get closer to Saturday but it is very odd.

This weekend:

1. Montrose Draw No Bet away to Peterhead.  I got 10/3 earlier in the week (they were 5/1 to win at that point).  Montrose 2nd in the league, playing well.  I doubt theyll challenge for the title but their confidence is high.  They've won away to Stirling in the challenge cup, and beaten Ayr on pens in same competition.  So they can go away and do well.

2. Stirling Albion at home to Clyde.  The game's been priced up as though it was last season.  Stirling probably should be 8/11 or something, so anything above Evens is great value IMO.

3. St Mirren at home to Inverness.  I got 13/10.  Struggling to write much to justify my confidence here but i think St Mirren will be the team to catch this season, and this ganme could be the springboard.

4. Stenhousemuir at home to Cowdenbeath.  Should be a marked difference in class between these 2.  10/11 is too generous IMO.

5. Dumbarton+2 can be had at 7/10 away to Dundee United.  The Arabs' support seem very pessimistic this season and the crowd could get restless if Dumbarton sit in and make a game of it, which they are capable of if they play well.