Changes required for Saturday afternoon football

Quiet Man

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's already said it's Wishaw

My bad I only seen the post that said he would be playing colvile in the cup and looking forward to trying to help his team get to the premier. The group contains colvile, wishy, Craignuek and camby.

23 hours ago, Paul M said:

I'd like to think I'm fairly in the know with most things amateur. Aiming to take in 500 games this season as I fell a bit short with the same target last season but still took in hundreds of amateur games. This paying carrying out gets blown out of proportion for me yes as I said I agree it happens.

Get a burd or something mate.

1 hour ago, Paul M said:

Married with 2 kids. Cheers anyway.

Mate for someone who gets out and sees so many games you should maybe consider starting a wee blog with match reports etc. Would be a cracking idea for someone who gets to see so many different teams and players on a weekly basis.

Only since you mentioned colvile then I'll use them as the example. Give me a central division 2 junior side or even a lower central division 1 junior side or colvile park then it's a no brainer! Colvile park all day I'd be playing to win things and colvile are a successful side where as playing at any the junior teams in the levels I mentioned then really your just there to make up the numbers. Only my take on it though.

I follow junior football so out of curiosity what are the attendances like at say the top 4 Amateur teams in the west

Mate for someone who gets out and sees so many games you should maybe consider starting a wee blog with match reports etc. Would be a cracking idea for someone who gets to see so many different teams and players on a weekly basis.

I keep a note of every game I go to. Not any great detail just who's playing the final score and the scorers. A blog could be a good idea and something I maybe look into mate.

I follow junior football so out of curiosity what are the attendances like at say the top 4 Amateur teams in the west

Amateur football isn't well attended in terms of supporters. unless it's a big tie i.e. Scottish cup or just a tasty derby. On a normal match day you'd be doing well if there's 50 people watching.

On 03/08/2017 at 16:46, Paul M said:

I'd like to think I'm fairly in the know with most things amateur. Aiming to take in 500 games this season as I fell a bit short with the same target last season but still took in hundreds of amateur games. This paying carrying out gets blown out of proportion for me yes as I said I agree it happens.

500 games my hoop mate thats not even possible not accounting for the weather that's over 10 games a week. Assuming u get a couple of weeks midweek games start and end of season a game on Sat morning n afternoon n a Sunday game there's no way u can get close to going to 500 games in a season it's impossible mate 

500 games my hoop mate thats not even possible not accounting for the weather that's over 10 games a week. Assuming u get a couple of weeks midweek games start and end of season a game on Sat morning n afternoon n a Sunday game there's no way u can get close to going to 500 games in a season it's impossible mate 

Hence why I said I'm aiming to take in 500. I comfortably do 5 games every weekend, 2 Saturday 3 Sunday. Then throw in midweek mon to thurs. I've already took in 23 games preseason. That'll be 25/26 by tomorrow. Game at dalziel at 1 then I'll take in the colvile game.

To be fair he did say that he would take a break then decided what to do next, he told me he would maybe go to another club after taking a break at pre season.

He knows a few boys at Southside, its local to him aswell. He was great for us last season, I wish him all the best.

I wonder if Southside will get grief for taking our players tho that two they have taken now Wardie and Brian out of order lol 

To be fair he did say that he would take a break then decided what to do next, he told me he would maybe go to another club after taking a break at pre season.
He knows a few boys at Southside, its local to him aswell. He was great for us last season, I wish him all the best.
I wonder if Southside will get grief for taking our players tho that two they have taken now Wardie and Brian out of order lol 

Smash them this afternoon to make up for it. 0-6 Colville. Craig Hat trick

There goin were the doe is mick [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived