Mod Changes; One in One Out

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Your dislike of the Wrestling forum and the VLs that dwell within probably cost you the job. Div's a big Hacksaw Jim Duggan fan.

Plus Div fucking hates Leith....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/07/2017 at 21:48, Pearbuyerbell said:

Offline he might have been a good lad.   Online he was a part of the Falkirk mafia.  

His T-Shirts were awful too.   Hopefully, his business folded with moderate losses.  

Smell yer maw 

On 8/1/2017 at 06:34, Div said:

After serving many years I'm sad to report that @Thundermonkey has decided to step down as a mod on the board. Known this fella for a good few years now and on and offline he's a great lad, even though he supports Falkirk.

Thanks for all your efforts TM!

I'm pleased to advise that @Cardinal Richelieu has agreed to step up to the mod team and I'm sure you will all give our new recruit plenty of support as he settles in to his new role :-)

WQo82u4.gif

On 31/07/2017 at 22:30, Jimmy85 said:

It's always a concern when a new mod appears on the scene. Fingers crossed he doesn't go mad with power but I'd advise the more foul mouthed posters to keep a low profile for a while. 

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Watch your language in this thread everyone @Cardinal Richelieu is trying to impress his new mod mates and the P&B Hibs racism continues on here.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

That boy scout @Cardinal Richelieu is off to a fast start. I've just been given a warning point for offensive language in the *** thread. 

3 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

At least you're not bothered...

4 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

I'm raging right now Tynie, similar to yourself I'd imagine with the **** getting dealt with at home this afternoon.

Yes, I am absolutely gutted that the team I dislike most in world football lost at home. That is tempered somewhat by it being your lot that won but alas you can't have everything as that would make life dull and predictable.

Archived