Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Francesc Fabregas

Stenhousemuir -vs- Stirling Albion

Recommended Posts

Basically others have said it all - decent game of football to watch but we badly lack depth so much so we did not have a full bench. McMenamen is not the answer as a sub, Ferry appeared absent but the front two look a handfull. felt than someone should have brought McDonald down before he made the run he did for the first and we still seem to back off players too often. Overall though a couple of loan palyers and we should be okay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed. Other than Jimmy Scott what changes could you make to that team? We need a couple of players. Probably loans.


I think with the squad you have you'll 100% be play offs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moonglum25 said:

felt than someone should have brought McDonald down before he made the run he did

I'm sure Fergusson made this point to your players at half time as one of your players took Morrison out of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ferry should taken the legs from him for the first goal after getting turned. A player of that experience should really do better and take the cheap booking and time to regroup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic highlights there, the picture quality is second to none, well done.

 

Edit to add, I still can't believe Marsh missed that chance just after Half Time. That was probably the game's pivotal moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair assessment of the game from both sides here in my opinion.

serious question for the Stenhousemuir lads. What's your average home gate. We don't come at this from a position of strength by any means but there didn't seem to be many home fans at all yesterday

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Pacey Winger said:

Fair assessment of the game from both sides here in my opinion.

serious question for the Stenhousemuir lads. What's your average home gate. We don't come at this from a position of strength by any means but there didn't seem to be many home fans at all yesterday

 

We used to have a decent support about 5 years ago due to an Under 16 season ticket scheme, for which they would be given Stenny items after a certain number of games. This brought in about 100 under 16's. They stopped it a few years ago due to lack of sponsor money and weren't able to appease the younger audience due to the other teams in the area and country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

We used to have a decent support about 5 years ago due to an Under 16 season ticket scheme, for which they would be given Stenny items after a certain number of games. This brought in about 100 under 16's. They stopped it a few years ago due to lack of sponsor money and weren't able to appease the younger audience due to the other teams in the area and country. 

Yep. Feel your pain

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ray Vaughn said:

4ee40471c494e0521a9be874054b3b12.jpg

Darren Smith with a typical understated goal celebration.

Did he get booked for It?

Scores an equalizer on the opening day of the season. Who in their right mind would celebrate like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scores an equalizer on the opening day of the season. Who in their right mind would celebrate like that?


Daz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scores an equalizer on the opening day of the season. Who in their right mind would celebrate like that?


Someone who is just happy to start the season.....he's always injured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Scores an equalizer on the opening day of the season. Who in their right mind would celebrate like that?

You raging that over the last few years yous have went from daz all the way down to rejects like Eddie ferns??

Edited by Binos123sam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Binos123sam said:

You raging that over the last few years yous have went from daz all the way down to rejects like Eddie ferns??

 

eddie.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Binos123sam said:

Ferns has won the league more times than stenny :lol:

Don't think you got the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...