Dundee FC v Ross County FC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now you just said about challenging for top 6?

I think it will be a dogfight 7th to 12th. Without a better striker option we will be towards the bottom of that group. If we can get a half decent goal scorer we will be challenging for top 6. The rest of team is good enough.

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Probably because deep down he knows that Dundee are pretty much new team with a new manager and it's still early days.  Dundee will definitely improve, whereas County are already about as good as they'll be this season. 

I can see why you're crying, as we all know this will WITHOUT DOUBT be as good as County will be this season, and that's always a goal better than Dundee, get used to it btw!!

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Fucking dreadful result against these timewasting thugs.

Billy Dodds you could land a jumbojet on your ears you fucking wee mutant.

Kamara were you on the gear on Friday night? What the f**k was that display.

Moussa you're not in the Bulgarian league now. Get up and get on with the game you halfwit.

Waddell - stunning tackle in the first half but make sure you take the b*****ds shins off next time.

Gardyne's a wee minky b*****d.

Thank you.

Kamara, your own pick for MoTM :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'll fucking fold you like a deck chair.

Your fucking hilarious, I'm gonna have to screen shot this coz obviously a decent human bing wouldn't present themselves in such a reductions fashion, yet you do support dundee's wee team so as per...

11 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Your fucking hilarious, I'm gonna have to screen shot this coz obviously a decent human bing wouldn't present themselves in such a reductions fashion, yet you do support dundee's wee team so as per...

What's a human bing you old f**k

4 hours ago, forkboy said:

You're getting yourself into a seething mess to an obvious windup post. That's biting.

Thank you for the definition but I think I am a better judge of my frame of mind, how on earth can pointing out an inaccurate post translate into me being in a seething mess?  Thanks for the psychology lesson but I'll choose to ignore it.

9 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Right on cue a lower league poster looks for greenies in the big league forum.

How are the other Championship team supporters treating you, with distain?

Yeah, that's exactly what's going on.

Archived