Dundee FC v Ross County FC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, K.T said:

He seems very angry.

Probably because deep down he knows that Dundee are pretty much new team with a new manager and it's still early days.  Dundee will definitely improve, whereas County are already about as good as they'll be this season. 

How is that different from Directors putting money in on an annual basis? For Global read Roy, it's a Director subsidising the club, not that unusual in football. Ask Thistle fans about their new training facilities and how they are funded.

I don't think many County fans forget how fortunate we are. As I've said before, more than one Director puts money in and the long term aim is to make it viable. If it doesn't work we will have the facilities in place but we may well drop down as other clubs have done. Until then we compete at the top level, maybe it's just time to accept our business model and move on.

This argument started because one of the inbred muppets accused us of being unsustainable - clearly any football club model that relies on the goodwill of one person is not sustainable - it's no different to when we were being bankrolled by Melville - and we saw how that ended.

This argument started because one of the inbred muppets accused us of being unsustainable - clearly any football club model that relies on the goodwill of one person is not sustainable - it's no different to when we were being bankrolled by Melville - and we saw how that ended.

Not to defend County too much - but we are essentially relying on the goodwill of Tim Keyes.

On 8/4/2017 at 16:17, Fifespud said:

It's all been far too nice so far imo.

I'd love to see you unsustainable no marks booted right back to the Highland League where you deserve to be. Managed by 2 ex Arab wanks hardly endears you either, with ex Arabs all over the park too. Dundee 5 Dross County f**k all. And don't be emptying your chemical toilets in the pristine streets of our beautiful city either.

Thank you

I don't wish to be pedantic but it is this rather eloquent post that was the first to mention the sustainability of either team, I merely replied to it.

1 minute ago, Drakies Staggie said:

I don't wish to be pedantic but it is this rather eloquent post that was the first to mention the sustainability of either team, I merely replied to it.

Not to defend Dundee too much - but if you're biting to a post that begins with 'It's all been far too nice so far imo' then you should know exactly what you're getting into IMO.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not to defend Dundee too much - but if you're biting to a post that begins with 'It's all been far too nice so far imo' then you should know exactly what you're getting into IMO.

Who's biting? I'm replying, there is a difference.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Probably because deep down he knows that Dundee are pretty much new team with a new manager and it's still early days.  Dundee will definitely improve, whereas County are already about as good as they'll be this season. 

Ken yer on the windup, but genuinely think we will get better, once Billy McKay is fit and we get Ross Draper in. And a winger. There should be money available after offloading a couple of higher earners in the past month. And we do need it as there are glaring weaknesses.

16 minutes ago, Drakies Staggie said:

Who's biting? I'm replying, there is a difference.

You're getting yourself into a seething mess to an obvious windup post. That's biting.

49 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Challenge top 6? Come on now. Is it glue your sniffing?

Curious to know why you think we will come good? Believe me i hope you are correct. Just sadly havnt got that belief myself. I see other teams have strengthened pretty well where I believe we still need players in.
I hope I'm wrong however

We need a couple of players in no doubt. A good start would be getting our best midfielder back in the team - Gowzer who was sadly missing yesterday. 

Someone from County's forum (Might have been Bunglebonce on here) created a video analysis of the game which was really interesting. They brought up the point that although Kamara is very good at winning the ball back, he was slowing the game down to a snails pace at times which meant we then had to beat the whole County team all over again every time he got the ball.

He'll be integral to us having a successful season and he'll need to release the ball much quicker than he was doing in order for us to do so.

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Do you genuinely believe we will bring in more than 1 player in ? Was there not talk about potentially 1 more will come in and that's it as budget has been all spent?

I think it was going to be one but after yesterday I reckon it will be two.

I think our lack of striking/creative options is summed up yesterday when you learn that Moussa touched the ball once in the oppositions box in the 60ish minutes he was on the pitch.

If Moussa ain't fit for the Derby and McCann is done with Haber. We desperately, desperately need another body in for the Derby because El Bahk isn't good enough IMO.

Fucking dreadful result against these timewasting thugs.

Billy Dodds you could land a jumbojet on your ears you fucking wee mutant.

Kamara were you on the gear on Friday night? What the f**k was that display.

Moussa you're not in the Bulgarian league now. Get up and get on with the game you halfwit.

Waddell - stunning tackle in the first half but make sure you take the b*****ds shins off next time.

Gardyne's a wee minky b*****d.

Thank you.

Archived