Dundee FC v Ross County FC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted not to keep the clean sheet but happy with the three points with a couple of first teamers suspended from last season, we should be stronger with O'Brien and Craig Curran back next week.

Nine games unbeaten, obviously carried over from last season, well done guys.

Fair play to County, they deserved it over the whole and were much the better team.

We were absolutely pish - same problems as last season. Anyone who still thinks McGowan shouldn't be in the team is off their fuckin trolley cause we're 10x a better team with him on the park.

O'Hara doesn't bring anything to the team for me and the sooner he's dropped the better.

Allan was much better when moved on to the leafy wing, but i can't believe someone that highly thought of doesn't have a left foot.

Looks like I'm going to be right about Hendry - best defender at the club. O'Dea is poor and Waddell is still raw.

Need to be much better than that on Wednesday or we'll get pumped.

Thank You.

How's today worked out for you so far? 
As for being unsustainable, it is you shower who are the serial offenders when it comes to not being able to pay the bills for the stunningly successful periods that you had prior to going belly up twice.

^^^ raging

It shouldn't take us to be 2-0 down and then getting the goal back to have some bloody urgency.
It should have happened far sooner.
Not good enough.
We are still short as far as I am concerned - need another CH as well as a striker.
It's also clear that we can't have Wolters and Deacon in the same team - I also don't think this one up top is effective at all.

This.

No pass marks today although fair dues to Henry when he came on and McGowan - massive difference.

Mind you we started last season thrashing County and look how that turned out.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Look at all the creatures coming in to visit P&B's most box office club.

Welcome all!

I know, anyone would of thought we got relegated today! We only got beat from a team we have always struggled to break down.

Although disappointed with the result, I am not overly concerned  that its deeper routed problems.

I know, anyone would of thought we got relegated today! We only got beat from a team we have always struggled to break down.

Although disappointed with the result, I am not overly concerned  that its deeper routed problems.

Hopefully the kick up the arse we need. Too many of the new players looked like they thought they could just turn up and stroll it.

Nothing a demolition job against the DABs can't sort out.

Archived