• Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

MacDonald
SOD Broadfoot Greer Taylor
Wilson
Thomas McKenzie Frizzell JJ
Boyd

Would prefer Dicker for Wilson but he has a stomach muscle injury and hasn't feature in any league cup games. Ideally would like Erwin in place of Boyd but looked to be lacking match fitness on Saturday, but made an impact when he came off the bench and Burke is also capable of changing a game if needed.....

I wish we'd seen more of Higgins in defensive midfield. For me, Wilson isn't yet good enough to play there.

I wish we'd seen more of Higgins in defensive midfield. For me, Wilson isn't yet good enough to play there.

I was trying to think of a better option tbh, but Wilson is the only one I would be comfortable with personally, at least he has played there before and did ok.

Power could be a possibility but for me he hasn't impressed so far in the league cup, the games he's started seem to pass him by and we looked far better when he was subbed halftime against Clyde.

That's the one area where we are weak unless LM has plans to bring in someone, possibly even a loan??, as we really struggle without Dicker, it's unclear how long he will be out for.....

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I was trying to think of a better option tbh, but Wilson is the only one I would be comfortable with personally, at least he has played there before and did ok.

Power could be a possibility but for me he hasn't impressed so far in the league cup, the games he's started seem to pass him by and we looked far better when he was subbed halftime against Clyde.

That's the one area where we are weak unless LM has plans to bring in someone, possibly even a loan??, as we really struggle without Dicker, it's unclear how long he will be out for.....

McCulloch said today at a TIK even that Power has been told to get fit if he wants a starting place, which in my mind is shocking that he is that unfit.

McCulloch said today at a TIK even that Power has been told to get fit if he wants a starting place, which in my mind is shocking that he is that unfit.

Agree mate, he is the only one who has disappointed me so far, especially playing reasonably regularly last season, he shouldn't be anymore unfit than the likes of O'Donnell, Burke & Broadfoot who only played bit parts last year, and they seem fine.....

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Agree mate, he is the only one who has disappointed me so far, especially playing reasonably regularly last season, he shouldn't be anymore unfit than the likes of O'Donnell, Burke & Broadfoot who only played bit parts last year, and they seem fine.....

O'donnell has disappointed for me aswell. Ripped apart on more than one occasion already and that's against the likes of Dumbarton and Ayr. 

33 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes on reflection I've deleted it. I presumed it was typos and made the comment.  No offence intended.

I've no idea what you said, but I'd like to voice my displeasure anyway.

Yes on reflection I've deleted it. I presumed it was typos and made the comment.  No offence intended.

It's almost an assumption made by Killie fans that everyone should be aware but appreciate if not that it can be interpreted as you did.

No harm done.

15 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

We've got a lot of players who can play there. Dicker, Smith (snigger), Frizz, Wilson, Higgins, Power

It's just that two are injured, one is fat and 3 are young. Frizz and Dicker would be my preferred two out of those mentioned. With Dicker out it becomes Frizz and Wilson, which is a weak two for the beginning of the season. 

We need someone else unless Higgins is good or Power can be less fat

Mannus

Foster - Anderson - Shaughnessy - Easton

Millar - Davidson

Alston - Scougall - Wotherspoon

O'Halloran

We had success in 2012-2014 with a fluid front four. Would love to see that return and we have the squad to make it work. Swap MacLean in for Alston and it would be perfect. Having O'Halloran shite out every aerial confrontation would force us to actually try and play football aswell

Archived