Killie V St Johnstone - Meh Derby to kickoff season 17/18

This seems to be getting almost friendly. We can't be having that in a meh derby thread.

f**k you you Ayrshire c***s, your teams shite and your managers an arsehole.

That's better.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Thistle fans cannot help themselves. "Cloggers" etc etc every time we beat them. It angers me!! For me its just bitter excuses. 
Bitter is something the Killie fans are evidently not. 

I fully expect us to learn from our mistakes on Saturday, will be disappointed if MOH doesn't end up in row Z of a stand on the return fixture, should he try one of those mazy runs again [emoji12]

Good on Tommy Wright for highlighting our shite media coverage. I hope he keeps horsing the c***s all season long.

We played some great stuff at times in that game, as did Killie when they had their spell, but all we get is the usual streetwise/ professional nonsense.

A tidy wee move set up Murray Davidson for a cracking strike early on, Wotherspoon's great goal, and I'm sure as f**k if some Celtic/Hibs/rangers player cannoned a shot off the bar from inside the centre circle they'd be wanking themselves into a frenzy about it.

MOH's goal started with a burst forward down the right by Kane from inside his own half, followed by about 10 passes before O'Halloran ran round most of East Ayrshire and smashed it home. Why not show the whole move?

I wasnt that bothered about winning the title ;) , but now I hope we do it just for the seethe and disappointment amongst the media that it's not one of the old firm sides, or an old firm wannabe team just up from the championship. 

Spoiler

We might not win the title

Good on Tommy Wright for highlighting our shite media coverage. I hope he keeps horsing the c***s all season long.
We played some great stuff at times in that game, as did Killie when they had their spell, but all we get is the usual streetwise/ professional nonsense.
A tidy wee move set up Murray Davidson for a cracking strike early on, Wotherspoon's great goal, and I'm sure as f**k if some Celtic/Hibs/rangers player cannoned a shot off the bar from inside the centre circle they'd be wanking themselves into a frenzy about it.
MOH's goal started with a burst forward down the right by Kane from inside his own half, followed by about 10 passes before O'Halloran ran round most of East Ayrshire and smashed it home. Why not show the whole move?
I wasnt that bothered about winning the title [emoji6] , but now I hope we do it just for the seethe and disappointment amongst the media that it's not one of the old firm sides, or an old firm wannabe team just up from the championship. 
Spoiler We might not win the title

It was probably a jibe at McCulloch more than anyone. He sounded exactly like McNamara in his interview afterwards.

Archived