League Cup group stage was a success

mrman2011

Neil Doncaster has done it again. The League Cup group stage has been brilliant and full of excitment and intrigue. Who would have thought Hearts and Inverness would have got knocked out. People slate this man because he is from England but he making Scottish Football more exciting and meaningful

I will raise a glass to the great man

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neil Doncaster has done it again. The League Cup group stage has been brilliant and full of excitment and intrigue. Who would have thought Hearts and Inverness would have got knocked out. People slate this man because he is from England but he making Scottish Football more exciting and meaningful

I will raise a glass to the great man

Idiot found ^^^^^^^^^

People slate the man because he's a fucking buffoon that thinks Scottish football revolves around 2 clubs, and markets the game on this opinion.

He's a self serving ignorant arsehole.
Sorry if this hurts your feelings Neil*.

*no I'm not. f**k off.

The full format seems a bit of a farce. Watching Hearts having to take part in a completely pointless penalty shootout was bizarre. 

I think you mean 'hilarious' - the footage of beetroot-faced, middle-aged, 'staunch' Hearts fans having a meltdown about losing a penalty shootout in July was comedy gold.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The full format seems a bit of a farce. Watching Hearts having to take part in a completely pointless penalty shootout was bizarre. 

I thought you got a point for winning the penalty shoot out...

Just now, virginton said:

I think you mean 'hilarious' - the footage of beetroot-faced, middle-aged, 'staunch' Hearts fans having a meltdown about losing a penalty shootout in July was comedy gold.

I don't think they gave a f**k about the shoot out though as they were already out. I'd wager they'd still have been seething messes screaming at Cathro had they won the shootout.

Archived