Alloa v Raith

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the last trip I make to Alloa. £16 to get in that dump is a disgrace. Missed the first ten minutes due to only 1 turnstile being open and when you get in there is no seats in the stand or space on the rail to watch the game meaning I had to stand on that steep hill of dirt behind the goal for 90 minutes. 

I thought we done ok in the end. We looked the better side even though we were far from our best. Team lined up far to narrow and Spence and Buchanan played to close to one another. Definitely deserved atleast a point. I had a perfect view of the foul on Thomson and it was definitely inside the area. Tremendous scenes when Vaughan scored. 

Pretty much this. We have there fullbacks too much time in the first half which gave them a man advantage attacking us. Once we switched to 442 we had that covered. There's no doubt that was a penalty Thomson was at least a yard in the box when fouled.

That is the last trip I make to Alloa. £16 to get in that dump is a disgrace. Missed the first ten minutes due to only 1 turnstile being open and when you get in there is no seats in the stand or space on the rail to watch the game meaning I had to stand on that steep hill of dirt behind the goal for 90 minutes. 

Get it up ye

1 hour ago, BigMartyn86 said:

At least Barry Smith will have got some bottles today from the glassworks, the fanny b*****d.

Oh well Raith fans at least you can go home to your council flats and enjoy the sunshine on the couch in your front gardens.

Where do you start with this?..

Favourite moment today (other than goal) was Barr shouting at Buchanan and Spence telling them to just "f*cking score".

My favourite moment also involved Barr shouting.

An Alloa shouted something at him (couldn't hear what he said), with Barr shouting back "so's yer maw ya f**king p***k".

23 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

I thought we done ok in the end. We looked the better side even though we were far from our best. Team lined up far to narrow and Spence and Buchanan played to close to one another. Definitely deserved atleast a point. I had a perfect view of the foul on Thomson and it was definitely inside the area. Tremendous scenes when Vaughan scored. 

As one of the people with the footage.

1. Not inside the area. 2. Doesn't look like a lot of contact.

In fact his left leg ( which is nowhere near Crane doesn't move to try to step forward so it seems like he dives) Referees fat head is blocking the view of his right leg though so not 100% sure if theres contact. You'll see in the highlights.

Loved the celebration at the end. Felt like you had won the league already :whistle

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

As one of the people with the footage.

1. Not inside the area. 2. Doesn't look like a lot of contact.

In fact his left leg ( which is nowhere near Crane doesn't move to try to step forward so it seems like he dives) Referees fat head is blocking the view of his right leg though so not 100% sure if theres contact. You'll see in the highlights.

Loved the celebration at the end. Felt like you had won the league already :whistle

Do you know that a squirrel resides atop your camera?

1 hour ago, BigMartyn86 said:

At least Barry Smith will have got some bottles today from the glassworks, the fanny b*****d.

Oh well Raith fans at least you can go home to your council flats and enjoy the sunshine on the couch in your front gardens.

You remembering you're in Alloa aye? 

29 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

We were Top of the league this time last year, that turned out well 

Aye but you were beating shite like Ayr ken...

Archived