Alloa v Raith

9 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Good highlights though and very fair of you to show we should have had another penalty, which went unnoticed  when Spence getting wrestled to the ground.

The Meggatt one is fair. I think if you have hands on a striker a ref can give it either way. We've dodged a bullet on that one.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the crane contact in the video is hardly a foul , unlike the deliberate attempt to con the ref which should (after having the benefit of video evidence ) have been a booking for the raith player, Raith are going to have to graft for wins like everyone else, they don't have a god given right to win everything,  That  results in incidents like this where IMO

raith players and thier fans seem to believe they have the right , I noticed at the game on saturday  and in the video of your game against cowdenbeath, your fans were going mental because not everything went your way it is a contact sport after all you guys seem to forget sometimes....you get some decisions you lose some get over it you lot !

5 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

the crane contact in the video is hardly a foul , unlike the deliberate attempt to con the ref which should (after having the benefit of video evidence ) have been a booking for the raith player, Raith are going to have to graft for wins like everyone else, they don't have a god given right to win everything,  That  results in incidents like this where IMO

raith players and thier fans seem to believe they have the right , I noticed at the game on saturday  and in the video of your game against cowdenbeath, your fans were going mental because not everything went your way it is a contact sport after all you guys seem to forget sometimes....you get some decisions you lose some get over it you lot !

Calm doon min

9 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Seething.

40 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The Meggatt one is fair. I think if you have hands on a striker a ref can give it either way. We've dodged a bullet on that one.

Having seen both at different angles, I don't think either are penalties. If we were going to win, I'd far rather it was down to our forwards rattling the ball past the keeper as opposed to hitting it right at him. Even then, dodgy decisions are part of the game. We lost out on two points which you could argue saw us relegated when Queens had a free kick which never crossed the line, and got given as a goal. Some days you get lucky decisions, others you get shat on. It happens to every club in Scotland other than a certain two. 

But fortunately the Alloa fans aren't rattled....

9 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Seriously though why would i be ? i have not been claiming we should have had this or that unlike you guys

you are the ones seething methinks . you deserved the draw IMO, no arguments about that here ^_^

Because it is still hurting that you were denied a famous victory by Vaughan's last minute goal

6 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Because it is still hurting that you were denied a famous victory by Vaughan's last minute goal

22 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

misplaced superiority mentallity!

You mean another famous (:lol::lol:) victory.........yawn .. RR #1 and his raith tinted spectacles..

Archived