Alloa v Raith

4 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Pictures seem to confirm Thomson was in the box when he was fouled/dived if the ref thought it was a foul it should have been a penalty. Can remember Thomson making a couple of similar attempts at winning penaltys last year. 

The contact is outside the box so spot on to the ref not being duped on that. It's a dive though :lol: I mean lots of people have held my hand causing my legs to have stopped working. :rolleyes:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Pictures seem to confirm Thomson was in the box when he was fouled/dived if the ref thought it was a foul it should have been a penalty. Can remember Thomson making a couple of similar attempts at winning penaltys last year. 

You are aware that thick white line is the edge of the box right? It doesn't count where he lands his theatrics started before the 18 yard line.

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

The contact is outside the box so spot on to the ref not being duped on that. It's a dive though :lol: I mean lots of people have held my hand causing my legs to have stopped working. :rolleyes:

In your first sentence you say the contact is outside the box, then in your second you say it was a dive. Make your mind up. Agree it was a bit of a dive but Thomson went down when the defender put his hand on his shoulder which happened in the box.

1 minute ago, number one wasp said:

You are aware that thick white line is the edge of the box right? It doesn't count where he lands his theatrics started before the 18 yard line.

What theatrics started outside the box? He clearly falls beyond the 18 yard line.

Just now, RR #1 said:

In your first sentence you say the contact is outside the box, then in your second you say it was a dive. Make your mind up. Agree it was a bit of a dive but Thomson went down when the defender put his hand on his shoulder which happened in the box.

Sorry football is non-contact now :lol: I'll refer you to the following image. Love this picture of Thomson looking at the line like it's the promised land.BUFFER.00_06_02_00.Still002.thumb.png.9bb92c66eaf9940cae34accd1880a6f5.png

3 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Sorry football is non-contact now :lol: I'll refer you to the following image. Love this picture of Thomson looking at the line like it's the promised land.BUFFER.00_06_02_00.Still002.thumb.png.9bb92c66eaf9940cae34accd1880a6f5.png

Those pictures prove your theory it was a dive is utter Bullshit. In the picture on the right you can clearly see he is pulling back the top of Jason's arm. If this contact continues until Thomson reaches the box then causes him to fall it's a penalty. These pictures prove nothing other than it was actually a foul. In the photo on the left Thomsons foot may even be on the line.

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

Those pictures prove your theory it was a dive is utter Bullshit. In the picture on the right you can clearly see he is pulling back the top of Jason's arm. If this contact continues until Thomson reaches the box then causes him to fall it's a penalty. These pictures prove nothing other than it was actually a foul. In the photo on the left Thomsons foot may even be on the line.

If you can't see that's outside the box you need to go to specsavers or you're just trolling at this point :lol:

:lol::thumsup2

Just now, number one wasp said:

If you can't see that's outside the box you need to go to specsavers or you're just trolling at this point :lol:

The players are outside the box in those pictures but those pictures are taken before the contact that causes Thomson to fall.

He was in the box when the foul was "executed" I said executed because he did play for it but it was definitely a foul and one that happened inside the box. A point a peice was the fair result anyway so neither teams fans can really complain too much

The players are outside the box in those pictures but those pictures are taken before the contact that causes Thomson to fall.

The ones I posted are right when he falls and he's still nowhere near the box

Nowhere near the box?

You Clackmannanshire boys aren't very smart either it seems

hyperbole
hʌɪˈpəːbəli/
noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    "he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"

Archived