Berwick Rangers v Clyde

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish I had everyone's optimism - do Berwick have no players or something? Am I drastically under rating our players? Our team spirit will win us minimum 15 points this season - something we could only dream of last term. If we can battle out a narrow win today then I'll take that all day long.

Goodwillie fought hard for the ball for his goal when it looked like the chance had gone.

Nicoll gave the ball away at the half way line then between himself and Breslin no one took charge of the situation or closed their man down for Berwick to glide through and score with a nice finish across the keeper. And yes Currie dived for it.

Typical story, Goodwillie and Osadolar causing problems for Berwick but we're overrun in midfield and shaky at the back.

No idea why they don't try swapping Breslin and Home. Home doesn't have it in him to get up and down the pitch and Breslin has only made one challenge of note in the whole half.

Still got second half to make amends not there but the games I have seen the defence looks weak
Let's hope the forwards do the business it looks like we don't do shut outs [emoji23]

Osadolor could have sent Miller or Goodwillie through and instead shot tamely at the keeper. Smart shows some flashes of brilliance at times but is rank rotten at other times.

We've been the better team throughouy the game but have a few good chances this half. As for the defence, well we know the story by now.

Osadolor could have sent Miller or Goodwillie through and instead shot tamely at the keeper. Smart shows some flashes of brilliance at times but is rank rotten at other times.
We've been the better team throughouy the game but have a few good chances this half. As for the defence, well we know the story by now.

Looks like we are all over them cue goal for Berwick with 10 to go [emoji23]

41 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

4th Feb, Edinburgh City away. Just gone six months.

Jesus, I had the misfortune of witnessing that bore-fest.

Sadistic steward confiscated my hipflask full of whisky too - the only thing keeping me sane at the time!

Is there a support group for survivors of the match?

p.s. Come on Clyde!!!!!!!

Archived