Livingston v Dunfermline

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A half decent ref would have booked Cardle for diving. Think he realised he messed up, but ignoring the stonewall pen we should have had 10 minutes before. 2 wrongs don't make a right though.

Cardle's got a reputation for diving, and that's why. Genuinely wish he'd cut that side of his game out.

After being totally outplayed in the first half, I'll happily take a draw. We had players missing, but that's not an excuse. We should have a squad that can cope with that. Unfortunately, we don't. Livi looked quite good in the first half, to be fair.

Thought Hopkirk looked very good when he came on. Whole team were awful first half. Williamson, Higginbotham, Hopkirk and Paton did well second half. M'Voto looked ok, then gave away a stupid penalty.

Anyone know what's wrong with Morris?

We didn't have any answers for their 5 midfielders. They looked like they had an extra man. Can say what you want about not having a full squad etc but expected better.

M'Voto is a fucking bombscare and he needs dropped already if Morris is going to be out. Hopkirk got himself into great positions but seemed to jog when he got near the ball. Not good enough. I thought Shiels looked nifty when he came on but you can tell he's lacking in match fitness. Nat was also disappointing. Seemed to panic a lot as did a lot of our players.

Only positives really were Williamson's runs and his excellent balls into the box.

Lucky to get a point. Didn't think Livi were anything special, just used their formation to their advantage and we had an off day.

After being totally outplayed in the first half, I'll happily take a draw. We had players missing, but that's not an excuse. We should have a squad that can cope with that. Unfortunately, we don't. Livi looked quite good in the first half, to be fair.

Thought Hopkirk looked very good when he came on. Whole team were awful first half. Williamson, Higginbotham, Hopkirk and Paton did well second half. M'Voto looked ok, then gave away a stupid penalty.

Anyone know what's wrong with Morris?

Had a niggle in his back.

35 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Declan Gallagher booked for a stamp. Scumbag shouldn't be allowed to be a professional footballer.

I hope you're joking? Cardle pulled him down when he was tracking back and then had the audacity to actually try have a go at Gallagher.

Other than that, I don't know how we've drawn that. Ref was horrendous, gave a penalty that never was and didn't send M'Voto off for the penalty. Pars look absolutely shocking, M'Voto will get caught out by teams so much this season. Wedderburn looked very poor as well, I will say though, Higginbotham looked really good in the middle, only player with a bit of fight.

Scott Pittman masterclass yet again though

Why on earth would he have sent M'voto off? This is the bit where you admit to not actually knowing the rules. I look forward to it.

Can swiftly punt your opinion in the bin as meaningless tosh, let the big boys speak x

Archived