Livingston v Dunfermline

Just now, AMC13 said:

Right I've got my balaclava on and my cricket bat at the ready and put it this way, I don't play cricket.

Why would anyone want to put a balaclava on a cricket bat?

There are some very strange people on the forum today

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't have schools in Livingston.

Livingston's a lot bigger town than Dunfermline, we probably have about 5 times as many schools.

Why do Livi put those tarps up? This area is going to be far too small for this Pars support, yet there about two thirds of this stand is going to be cordoned off. #bigclubtroubles

Anyway, a big blow Morris being out and having Smith as the only out and out striker available. Glad that Shiels has at least made the bench but is he going to be fit enough to come on and make a difference?

I'm going for an entertaining 2-2 draw and a soft red card somewhere along the line.

We're looking and playing like the makeshift team we are. Morris, Clark and McManus are big misses for us. The tempo of the game doesn't suit us and we haven't found any kind of rhythm at all.

Livingston have done enough by just pressing us.

Fucking hell that's been bad. We're simply playing awfully, neither team are threatening from open play but Livingston have been comfortably better, they'll catch teams out with the 352.

Love a good crowd w**k me though, with the title winning season last year I'd thought there would be a big Livi support.

Really poor from us. We seem to have seen how bad Hearts were last week and thought "Aye, long aimless punts to the wee guy, that sounds like a plan" and Morris must be the organiser back there as our defence are all over the shop. Hopefully the wind will help in the second half but if it means more long balls then maybe it'll be better if it dies down.

Utter pish. This should finish a Livi win unless we get our act together. It was evident at the start of last season that we can't play with only one striker. Can't string two passes together. Got to hope for a jammy goal to give the team a lift.

Archived