Livingston v Dunfermline

Also, 2300??? Can't have been more than 600 home fans and it really didn't look like there was 1700 Pars fans.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

The Gallagher/cardle incident came from Gallagher pushing cardle over as he ran forward, cardle grabbed Gallagher as he fell and then the thug in Gallagher came out.

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

Gallagher definitely should have been off, he quite clearly kicked out at Cardle. I'd imagine Cardle got lucky as well but I didn't see him do anything, I only looked over as Gallagher was kicking out.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Quite why Cardle should have been sent off when Gallagher stamped on him then pushed him away

Surely at the wind up :lol: sun must have been stronger than I remember. 

Also, 2300??? Can't have been more than 600 home fans and it really didn't look like there was 1700 Pars fans.

Can only imagine they were counting absent season tickets and tickets they've given away, even if people haven't turned up. It would be generous to say 500 Livingston fans.

Surely at the wind up :lol: sun must have been stronger than I remember. 

Yep, I'm definitely at the wind up by saying that stamping another player is a red card offence. Hook, line and sinker right enough.

We were very poor and very lucky to get a point from that, Livingston quite rightly will be disappointed not to have won that, they deserved it.

Livingston could have scored in the first minute and since then we were pitiful all over the park, getting in just losing by one turned out to be a good score....second half was better...but not by much! Showed a bit more fight but never challenged the keeper.

We should have had a penalty but that was forgiven after the penalty we did get, clear dive from Cardle, but lets face it, we're glad he did it, was needed!

You'd expect after that we'd go on and win it, had a bit more possession but done nothing with it.

What M'voto was thinking is beyond me, lucky Murdoch bailed him out with the penalty save.

It was always going to be a tight league, any points gathered away from home cant be sniffed at so we'll take it and move on...

24 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Livi fans seem awfy excitable with a point at home against Dunfermline reserves. If that's your promotion bounce Livi could be in deep trouble tbh. 

No excitement about a point, more pleased with the performance, it's a game we should've won and we played good stuff along the way. 

Given most people are predicting Dunfermline to be top 4 and us to be bottom 2 or 3, I'm very happy we have controlled a game against you, all be it a team with injuries but that's not our problem. 

Dunfermline had 1 meaningful shot at goal the entire game and that was from a debatable penalty, that's a good sign for us. 

Referee was pretty poor. Got the three/four major decisions wrong.
First denied pen. Red card and pen.
Second one. Clear dive.
Cardle versus blonde defender. Defender blocks cardle both wrestle then defender stamps on cardle. Red card livvy ref bottles it and books cardle for nothing.

Thank goodness for you "Berry",quality post among some amount of tripe by pars fans. Some seethe because Livi were the better side,as has been mentioned more pleased by the perfomance than the point,thought Byrne was taking the penalty and was confident he'd score as soon as Mullen stepped in though i knew he wasnt scoring the pen. But a good solid start all the same :)

One we get a full team back we would go 4-5-1 and match up more. We had a winger playing in the centre and Nat was totally isolated. Aird looked unfit and our captain was out. Livvy work hard but no real quality from all the boasting beforehand. Better wide players on a bigger pitch will expose them badly.

Cradles dive was worth of winning any game. Text book technique followed by a full flop. What a p***k

Aye, it was a "good" dive, we were on the other side of it last year with Falkirk and it's never nice, can't have any complaints if the highlights show it to be a dive and he's banned retrospectively.

I mentioned this earlier but why the change of formation in the second half? It gave us more space to put balls in behind the back which Lithgow? And the left back then struggled with, Utterly bizarre. Pitman had a good game and would've been my motm with your right wing back in the first half a close second. I still thought Byrne was anonymous.

That kallum higginbottom is a complete toad, folded up and put in his box by declan Gallagher. Mouths off a lot and acts the hard man, but a very very average footballer who'd get his lights knocked by big Dec in a scrap.

Cardle is a good player and knocks the ball about really well, I'd love to see a player like him at Livingston. Having said that he look like a girl and cheated to win the penalty.

A great following from DAFC, that's the biggest away following I've ever seen at almondvale bar the OF/ Edinburgh sides. 1 or 2 fannies in your support starting on a Livi at the end as he was walking past the gym. No need for that.

2 very average sides, Livi won't concede many this season but they won't score many either.

Also the chap who does the PA system at Livi, nice fella and had given a lot throughout the years but f**k me he needs to just calm down a bit. Don't wanna sound horrible cause I'm sure he's a smashing fella and a big Livi man but he makes the match day experience a bit more painful IMO. Just get some boring fucker in to do it.

Also the chap who does the PA system at Livi, nice fella and had given a lot throughout the years but f**k me he needs to just calm down a bit. Don't wanna sound horrible cause I'm sure he's a smashing fella and a big Livi man but he makes the match day experience a bit more painful IMO. Just get some boring fucker in to do it.

To enthusiastic for his own goods, his voice breaking just at kick off wasn't great for him.

Archived