Livingston v Dunfermline

Not sure how to feel after that, thought we were by far the better team throughout, especially the first half. 

2nd half as expected Dunfermline pressed more and looked a bit better but still created very little, in fact the penalty was the only meaningful shot at goal all game. 

As has been said above Cardle diving is nothing new, disappointing but that's football. 

After the equaliser I expected a bit of an onslaught but it never materialised and we took control and should've really won the game, poor pen from Mullen but good save. 

If you'd offered me a point at the start I'd probably have taken it but it really should've been 3, expected much more from dunfermline.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Why on earth would he have sent M'voto off? This is the bit where you admit to not actually knowing the rules. I look forward to it.

Can swiftly punt your opinion in the bin as meaningless tosh, let the big boys speak x

Second yellow? :D:D:D Absolute diddy.

I'll await you admitting you're full of shite :D 

And why would it have been a second yellow? A penalty isn't a guaranteed a yellow, it's just simply a foul in the box. If you go by your thinking then every single foul would result in a booking.

You've talked about the shocking ref but seem to have forgotten the missed penalty call and the fact that M'voto should never have gotten his initial booking.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

And why would it have been a second yellow? A penalty isn't a guaranteed a yellow, it's just simply a foul in the box. If you go by you're thinking then every single foul would result in a booking.

You've talked about the shocking ref but seem to have forgotten the missed penalty call and the fact that M'voto should never have gotten his initial booking.

Last man, goalscoring opportunity.

Don't really see why it would've been a penalty, Pars fans are worse than Falkirk fans for crying but with a team full of hammer throwers :D

Mullen shouldn't have been booked for running the ball on, if so then so should another 3 Pars players. Cardle should've been off for an elbow + stamp on De Vita/Gallagher. Ref had no idea in the first half when the linesman was flagging.

Ref seemed scared to even card a Dunfermline player, spineless ref ruins the game after The Amber Machine began to roll over a piss poor Pars side

Don't really see why it would've been a penalty, Pars fans are worse than Falkirk fans for crying but with a team full of hammer throwers [emoji3]

Mullen shouldn't have been booked for running the ball on, if so then so should another 3 Pars players. Cardle should've been off for an elbow + stamp on De Vita/Gallagher. Ref had no idea in the first half when the linesman was flagging.

Ref seemed scared to even card a Dunfermline player, spineless ref ruins the game after The Amber Machine began to roll over a piss poor Pars side

The only bloke crying in this thread is you.

I'd be crying aswell though if I'd just sat for 90 minutes through a game of which I had no idea of the rules, it must be incredibly frustrating.

Much like when your amber machine breaks down against an awfully performing Pars side. You have a good cry now.

Just now, Grant228 said:

The only bloke crying in this thread is you.

I'd be crying aswell though if I'd just sat for 90 minutes through a game of which I had no idea of the rules, it must be incredibly frustrating.

Much like when your amber machine breaks down against an awfully performing Pars side. You have a good cry now.

Who cares about the thread, was just as funny seeing Pars fans screaming every time a tackle was put in

Livi fans telling us to worry, because M'Voto is rubbish [emoji23] wouldn't expect him to start many league games at all. They're totally deluded if they think the ref was biased towards us.

This Atlis guy can clearly be ignored. He just listed every decision the ref made that worked against Livi, then proceeded to slag off our fans for criticising the ref [emoji23] he was terrible for both teams. Pretty clear to see. If he's serious, then he has issues.

Just now, CallumPar said:

Livi fans telling us to worry, because M'Voto is rubbish emoji23.png wouldn't expect him to start many league games at all. They're totally deluded if they think the ref was biased towards us.

This Atlis guy can clearly be ignored. He just listed every decision the ref made that worked against Livi, then proceeded to slag off our fans for criticising the ref emoji23.png he was terrible for both teams. Pretty clear to see. If he's serious, then he has issues.

Wouldn't say biased, just clueless

Don't really see why it would've been a penalty, Pars fans are worse than Falkirk fans for crying but with a team full of hammer throwers [emoji3]

It wasn't a goal scoring opportunity given he was running away from goal, that's why it was a completely stupid from m'voto. The Gallagher/cardle incident came from Gallagher pushing cardle over as he ran forward, cardle grabbed Gallagher as he fell and then the thug in Gallagher came out.

Who cares about the thread, was just as funny seeing Pars fans screaming every time a tackle was put in

Must've been very confusing to see a crowd inside the Tony Macaroni Arena, I'm sure both the Livingston fans were very irate at the penalty decisions.

Referee's bottled that. Seething. Mullen should have taken a decent penalty though rather than passing it to the keeper. Not sure what stonewall penalty people are talking about, there was a lot of screeching when a Pars player lost the ball in the air, would have been fucking raging if that was given as a penalty. 

Would have taken a draw before the game started so happy to come away with a point. Think we played well and looked comfortable for a lot of the game so can't be disappointed, expected more from Dunfermline but I'll assume that was a one off with a few injuries and they'll still be up the right end of the table.

Gallagher definitely should have been off, he quite clearly kicked out at Cardle. I'd imagine Cardle got lucky as well but I didn't see him do anything, I only looked over as Gallagher was kicking out.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Gallagher definitely should have been off, he quite clearly kicked out at Cardle. I'd imagine Cardle got lucky as well but I didn't see him do anything, I only looked over as Gallagher was kicking out.

Is this bait?

Always funny when comparing the ref when hearing from fans if the opposition but that's some wild stuff from the Livi boy tbf. Quite why Cardle should have been sent off when Gallagher stamped on him then pushed him away in the rammy is up there with some of the worst myopia I've seen yet.

Thought the ref was poor overall, gave too many strange 50/50 challenges as fouls yet played on when there were a few lunges flying in and then missed the first penalty (pushing someone then they're in mid air is a penalty in rugby btw, let alone football) so decided to make up for it by giving us one for Cardle's dive. He didn't seem to add much time on at the end of either half despite time wasting, subs, and the ball going over the roof at one point. About the only thing he did get right was booking Mullah when he ran on for about 30 seconds after the whistle and with the Pars fans jeering him and Murdoch standing still (quite why@ATLIS didn't think that was justified is another of those mysteries).

Hopefully when Clark, McManus and Morris are back and Shiels is up to speed we'll actually try to pass the ball about a bit more and get it wide earlier rather than shelling it long. Livi are no mugs though and they'll be up there in the hunt for 4th I'd imagine. Plenty teams will drop points there.

Archived