Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw the video of the violence. The racist Tommy Robinson muppet has been giving it lip all week and even went to the bother of wearing a Sevco shirt. It's no coincidence that he was in the city this weekend. With that said, it was incredibly stupid of the supporters to take the bait as he was clearly fishing. There was absolutely no need. I've seen people blaming the Green Brigade as well when they're not even there.

The performance on the pitch was brilliant. Sunderland look an absolute mess though.

6 minutes ago, S7C said:

Saw the video of the violence. The racist Tommy Robinson muppet has been giving it lip all week and even went to the bother of wearing a Sevco shirt. It's no coincidence that he was in the city this weekend. With that said, it was incredibly stupid of the supporters to take the bait as he was clearly fishing. There was absolutely no need. I've seen people blaming the Green Brigade as well when they're not even there.

The performance on the pitch was brilliant. Sunderland look an absolute mess though.

I just hope the Celtic fan that "headbutted a baseball bat" (in Tommy's words) is ok.

Disgrace

"20th Anniversary of the Stadium of Light over marred by an atrocious Sunlun' performance (which I can live with) but disorder inside/outside the ground from Celtic fans disrespecting the 6th minute Bradley applause (a minority charging home end) and clearly just in England for a xenophobic & religious battle. Good riddance back to Scotland and Ireland you set of p***ks!"

17 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

I just hope the Celtic fan that "headbutted a baseball bat" (in Tommy's words) is ok.

Seen the video of a group of numbskulls in Celtic tops smashing windows, chucking a flare into the shop and having some handbags with the locals.  Oddly enough, that little cretin 'Tommy Robinson' stayed inside only to make an appearance once the police had shown up...

Idiots got what they deserved imo, that p***k Robinson has been advertising all week that he was gonna be there all day today, so I'd imagine he'd have plenty of back up and waiting for someone to take the bait, a bat to the face is a tough lesson but what were they thinking.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Idiots got what they deserved imo, that p***k Robinson has been advertising all week that he was gonna be there all day today, so I'd imagine he'd have plenty of back up and waiting for someone to take the bait, a bat to the face is a tough lesson but what were they thinking.

Aye, going on the video they all seemed to be about 17/18.  Young halfwits trying to make a name for themselves.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

They achieved that.

Aye bit of a sore one for your 'street rep' when you're sparkled out and someone places a Union flag pillow under you to support your head/neck.

4 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Two cheeks. Same arse. Both sets of supporters are fucking vermin. This shouldn't be forgotten.

creaming his pants while writing that :) 

18 minutes ago, NewHope said:

Is there any chance of an honest account of what happened down there from a non-wearer of tribal tinted spectacles?

RangersMedia have anointed that bawhawk Yaxley-Lennon as some kind of modern day folk hero but that site is indeed Scottish football's answer to StormFront, so I will take what the hoofwanking yahoos on there are saying with a pinch of salt.

Looks like a bunch of daft, wee, school-age neds went down with some skewed pseudo-political 'mission' and played themselves straight into a pre-planned trap.

Being politically opposed to a plopsocket like 'Tommy Robinson' is admirable but there is no doubt that what went on was, at best, incredibly stupid.

Regarding the 'Tommy Robinson' incident, I think the video pretty much shows the full story.  Young neds in Celtic tops trash a shop's windows, Tommy stays inside until the police show up, one of the neds takes a bat to the face forcing his pals to retreat in a humiliating manner.

Elsewhere, sporadic fighting breaking out before and after the game in Sunderland city centre between both sets of fans.

Basically, arseholes, gonna arsehole.

5 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Regarding the 'Tommy Robinson' incident, I think the video pretty much shows the full story.  Young neds in Celtic tops trash a shop's windows, Tommy stays inside until the police show up, one of the neds takes a bat to the face forcing his pals to retreat in a humiliating manner.

Elsewhere, sporadic fighting breaking out before and after the game in Sunderland city centre between both sets of fans.

Basically, arseholes, gonna arsehole.

Cheers. I was just wondering if anyone knew why and when they decided to go and take the bait and how many of the apparent locals in the video were plants.

Could obviously do without all this shite surrounding a game of football, especially since many Rangers fans seem to be immediately and gleefully attaching themselves to the incident and the apparent crackpot pseudo-politics therein. I don't appreciate the tawdry manner in which Scottish football has been used politically the past few years (and not just by fans either).

Archived