Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, bennett said:

A. Is the QC a man of the cloth? 

B. Doing community service?

C. Deep undercover role trying to uncover the truth about sevcos secret water pipeline from Govan church?

D. I work in a Church.

48 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Define "many"

You fucking lunatic.

I'll wager that out of the OF support at large and live in Scotland, probably if lucky 10% of them actually attend a Church regularly and that's pushing it.

Even more embarrassing is the OF support who claim to be a Protestant or Catholic, haven't been in a Church for years and if they were it was for a wedding or funeral or asking the Church for a bag of food from their food bank wearing their The Rangers top. Even had the bare faced cheek to complain about the contents in the bag ffs.

The clubs should actually come out and say please do not embarrass the Church by doing what the Bible tells you not to do at a football match. :lol:

9 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I'll wager that out of the OF support at large and live in Scotland, probably if lucky 10% of them actually attend a Church regularly and that's pushing it.

Even more embarrassing is the OF support who claim to be a Protestant or Catholic, haven't been in a Church for years and if they were it was for a wedding or funeral or asking the Church for a bag of food from their food bank wearing their The Rangers top. Even had the bare faced cheek to complain about the contents in the bag ffs.

The clubs should actually come out and say please do not embarrass the Church by doing what the Bible tells you not to do at a football match. :lol:

and participate in Pride marches?

Archived