Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

21 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

The other week the Rangers fans were wanting a boycott of the Daily Record. A quick scan of Facebook comments from Celtic fans however suggests the Record is actually a Rangers paper.

Two cheeks. Same arse.

We've been claiming it's the Daily Ranger since the 80's.  Try to keep up.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I saw the events that happened at the weekend. The Celtic fans that got involved are way off the mark. I wouldn't go as far to say they deserved it as this would fall prey to the tit for tat mentality that usually surrounds these morons. The guy got a tanking from a baseball bat, and a sore one at that. He shouldn't have done what he done but a fitting punishment would have been for him to be collared by the police rather than taking one in the coupon. Violence and revenge never evens up the score. Tommy Robinson also played a big part in this. Tweeting all week. Looking for publicity. Wearing a Rangers top and shouting WATP. If this had been going around social media as openly as it had, I'm surprised the Police up here didn't alert their colleagues In Sunderland to the potential of trouble, especially with Tommy's reputation, the fact he decided to have a book signing in a corner shop near the ground and also the fact that some elements of the Celtic support would go mental if they seen him. Recipe for a disaster if you ask me.

I also however find it deeply worrying that Tommy Robinson is choosing to align himself very openly with the Rangers support. Ok, There are maybe some common Unionist tendencies at play here, but seriously Bears, do you really want this guy flying the flag for your club in whatever capacity? There's Unionists and there's arseholes. Tommy is the latter.

Whats next? He turns up at an Old Firm game? That would be interesting.

He wore a sevco strip, hardly an excuse to go in mob handed and try to smash the shop up.

Did i mention the wee wifey sorting oot the big bad celtic ultras?

He wore a sevco strip, hardly an excuse to go in mob handed and try to smash the shop up.

What's worse Bennett, attacking Tommy Robinson or attacking an old man collecting for Cancer charities?

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Yeah, think you have Bennet, many times on this thread as you're obviously loving it. The point was a serious one. I never at all stated that it was anything solely to do with a Rangers top. There's also the Tommy Robinson tweets and other stuff on the run up to the game. Never at any point pointed to this as a justification either, just surprised the police weren't there beforehand as it was obvious to lead to trouble.

But then again, you probably don't want to look at it seriously but instead just revel in people getting assaulted.

No wonder your rep's dropping like a whore's knickers.

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

What's worse Bennett, attacking Tommy Robinson or attacking an old man collecting for Cancer charities?

Attacking certain Asian person and using racial slurs while claiming to be anti-racist.

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The rangers support as a whole have responded greatly to that nonsense and have been receiving praise for the money raised . Guys who harassed the old guy are clearly bangers . So the question to you now bobby since you seem so opinionated 

a) what is your view on the overwhelmingly positive response from the rangers fans 

b) your view of fans celebrating the beheading of a man from a terrorist attack 

7 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Yeah, think you have Bennet, many times on this thread as you're obviously loving it. The point was a serious one. I never at all stated that it was anything solely to do with a Rangers top. There's also the Tommy Robinson tweets and other stuff on the run up to the game. Never at any point pointed to this as a justification either, just surprised the police weren't there beforehand as it was obvious to lead to trouble.

But then again, you probably don't want to look at it seriously but instead just revel in people getting assaulted.

No wonder your rep's dropping like a whore's knickers.

Yeah yeah, they were goaded by that chubby cheeks guy and his sevco shirt.

15 minutes ago, bennett said:

Yeah yeah, they were goaded by that chubby cheeks guy and his sevco shirt.

You see, you've got it wrong again Bennnet. They were goading each other. Who started it is irrelevant. There's posts from Tommy basically challenging Celtic fans and there's tweets from Celtic fans threatening him. The point is that I'm surprised the police weren't there in the first place to prevent any of this happening as all they seemed to do was reactive to the situation.

Both parties are as bad as each other in their own relative way. The point I was asking Rangers fans was if they are happy to see this dickhead put on a Rangers top and align himself with your support. And before you deflect and ask me a similar question, I can't stand Celtic fans that shout about IRA events and stir up trouble. 

Your comments come across as supportive of Tommy. Whilst you revel in the assault of others.

You got a picture of him above your mantlepiece by any chance?

1 minute ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

You see, you've got it wrong again Bennnet. They were goading each other. Who started it is irrelevant. There's posts from Tommy basically challenging Celtic fans and there's tweets from Celtic fans threatening him. The point is that I'm surprised the police weren't there in the first place to prevent any of this happening as all they seemed to do was reactive to the situation.

Both parties are as bad as each other in their own relative way. The point I was asking Rangers fans was if they are happy to see this dickhead put on a Rangers top and align himself with your support. And before you deflect and ask me a similar question, I can't stand Celtic fans that shout about IRA events and stir up trouble. 

Your comments come across as supportive of Tommy. Whilst you revel in the assault of others.

You got a picture of him above your mantlepiece by any chance?

I have one infront of my Union Jack pillow 

22 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

The rangers support as a whole have responded greatly to that nonsense and have been receiving praise for the money raised . Guys who harassed the old guy are clearly bangers . So the question to you now bobby since you seem so opinionated 

a) what is your view on the overwhelmingly positive response from the rangers fans 

b) your view of fans celebrating the beheading of a man from a terrorist attack 

26 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Attacking certain Asian person and using racial slurs while claiming to be anti-racist.

The correct answer gentlemen, is they're both as bad as each other. But thank you for outing your whatboutery. 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

You have completely ignored my points and post 

Apologies, Forever Biting.

a) Who gives a f**k? You wouldn't have contributed anything if you didn't feel guilty about giving him a doing in the first place. Did anyone report the perpetrators to the Police? 

b) Utter scumbags 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

You have completely ignored my points and post 

I'll answer your questions the FB.

I haven't seen any press about the raising of money but if that's the case then well done.

As for the Lee Rigby song it's disgusting and I say that with as much conviction of disgust I have for the singing of the Bobby Sands song.

Dependent on your view or which side of the divide you come from, each can be seen as a hero or villain. Someone with republican sympathies, which are legitimate seeing as their political representatives now hold seats in a branch of UK parliament, would see Lee Rigby as an enemy as someone from the UK forces. In the same breath I would state that a staunch Unionist would despise Bobby Sands for his terrorist activities.

Bobby Skidmarks is correct. Songs like this are awful and both sides are as bad as each other.

Just for the record I support neither song. I think they're both sick.

So, a question for you FB. What is your response to the money raised by the GB and Celtic support to pay the fine and donate money to the Palestinian people? 

Archived