Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

video of that "alleged" "only exists on forums" lee rigby chant doing the rounds on Facebook from a set of hooped supporters 

"a few talking points to be fair". :lol:

Celtic fans were singing the Lee Rigby song on the train I was in on Saturday night as well. They thought it was really funny. I didn't realise that when Celtic fans weren't singing this this song they were denying it existed.

Celtic fans were singing the Lee Rigby song on the train I was in on Saturday night as well. They thought it was really funny. I didn't realise that when Celtic fans weren't singing this this song they were denying it existed.

I'm ok, I've done neither.

Lots of Celtic fans do. I'd hate to be associated with people like that.

I hate it too mate, sick of arseholes like that. And the bigot, sectarian, republican bullshit too. But it's my team.

11 minutes ago, GAD said:

Just saw the video, I'm sure most of the Celtic fans will be sickened by it too.

17 minutes ago, bennett said:

Just saw the video, I'm sure most of the Celtic fans will be sickened by it too.

In the nicest possible way! f**k off Benny. This is like being lectured for stealing from a master thief.

And yes it is sickening, nuff said.

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

In the nicest possible way! f**k off Benny. This is like being lectured for stealing from a master thief.

And yes it is sickening, nuff said.

I don't believe you.

A lot of Celtic fans are c***s who sing and do disgusting things.

A lot of Rangers fans are c***s who sing and do disgusting things.

Can that be the end of it, pretty please? For f**k's sake, watching the two sides point-score on a daily basis about whose fans are worse really is the most tiresome game of whataboutery I've ever seen.

Archived