Sunderland v Celtic , Dafabet cup

Have the scum "so called" celtic fans been identified? I don't generalise all celtic fans as scum, but these clowns don't only need life bans but jailed. They are a disgrace not only to the celtic name but humanity in general.

R.I.P Lee Rigby and on behalf of honest to god football fans i am so sorry for the tears these scum clowns would have caused your family and friends.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

That is how I imagine every celtic blogger looks like 

You could call Bennett a Celtic blogger, he keeps posting content about Celtic blogs all the time I have never heard of. I can't wait for the next please donate Celtic blog he has meticulously scoured the internet for so we Celtic fans can apparently donate too. :unsure:

24 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You could call Bennett a Celtic blogger, he keeps posting content about Celtic blogs all the time I have never heard of. I can't wait for the next please donate Celtic blog he has meticulously scoured the internet for so we Celtic fans can apparently donate too. :unsure:

This is my favourite one.

CELTIC fans have been warned they may have been duped by a bogus crowdfunding page to raise legal action to strip Rangers’ titles.

TheGoFundMe campaign is believed to have raised over £2,000 after it was set up under the name Tim O’Toole

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Everything, given that Celtic are supported by Catholics and Rangers are supported by Protestants. Or have I missed something, is this no longer the case?

Is Rod Stewart not a Prod?

Well he's not Scottish anyway. 

9 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Everything, given that Celtic are supported by Catholics and Rangers are supported by Protestants. Or have I missed something, is this no longer the case?

Yes, you've missed that fact that many Rangers fans are Catholics and many Celtic fans (including myself) are protestants,

I'm not sure whats going on with you, this is either...

a. The worlds worst attempt at trolling

b. You're incredibly stupid

c. A combination of a & b 

11 hours ago, Romeo said:

Yes, you've missed that fact that many Rangers fans are Catholics and many Celtic fans (including myself) are protestants,

Are you trying to deny that the two clubs do not have strong links with each religion?

42 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Are you trying to deny that the two clubs do not have strong links with each religion?

Of course not, but the chap above was suggesting this was exclusively the case.

"Many Rangers fans are Catholics"

And you're calling me incredibly stupid. You fucking lunatic.

16 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

"Many Rangers fans are Catholics"

And you're calling me incredibly stupid. You fucking lunatic.

To be completely fucking frank here, only a small minority will actually be a practising Catholic or Protestant any more with the Religion slowly in demise and falling congregations each year. I can whole heartily tell you that the Church I work in has possibly a few folk who support either arse cheek and one former Celtic player from the Lisbon Lions era attending it and he couldn't give a f**k about football associated with religion any more.

And from personally speaking to fans of either support it's getting close to just about none of each support actually attend a fucking church! So if they aren't practising Christians then why use religion at all?

Fuckwits who peddle they are Protestants and Catholics and follow their club as such without actually believing in a God Almighty are just arseholes clinging onto the past so they can have some sort of rivalry out-with football to peddle their bile & hatred with.

It is only a historical association they can't or won't let go of because they feel it's part of supporting their club even though the clubs themselves have moved on in a way by signing players from the opposite side of the religious divide.

Personally speaking I wish they'd stop abusing the faith completely by associating it with violence, hatred and all things not Christian. Using a faith to peddle hatred is to me fucking despicable as f**k, if these fucktards had actually attended a church of their alleged faith then we wouldn't be subjected to mindless uneducated idiots sectarian shite and the world would be a better place.

Peace out. :angel

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

To be completely fucking frank here, only a small minority will actually be a practising Catholic or Protestant any more with the Religion slowly in demise and falling congregations each year. I can whole heartily tell you that the Church I work in has possibly a few folk who support either arse cheek and one former Celtic player from the Lisbon Lions era attending it and he couldn't give a f**k about football associated with religion any more.

And from personally speaking to fans of either support it's getting close to just about none of each support actually attend a fucking church! So if they aren't practising Christians then why use religion at all?

Fuckwits who peddle they are Protestants and Catholics and follow their club as such without actually believing in a God Almighty are just arseholes clinging onto the past so they can have some sort of rivalry out-with football to peddle their bile & hatred with.

It is only a historical association they can't or won't let go of because they feel it's part of supporting their club even though the clubs themselves have moved on in a way by signing players from the opposite side of the religious divide.

Personally speaking I wish they'd stop abusing the faith completely by associating it with violence, hatred and all things not Christian. Using a faith to peddle hatred is to me fucking despicable as f**k, if these fucktards had actually attended a church of their alleged faith then we wouldn't be subjected to mindless uneducated idiots sectarian shite and the world would be a better place.

Peace out. :angel

A. Is the QC a man of the cloth? 

B. Doing community service?

C. Deep undercover role trying to uncover the truth about sevcos secret water pipeline from Govan church?

Archived