Inverness CT v Dundee United | 5/8/17

1 hour ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Lewis
Murdoch Edge Scobbie Robson
Fyvie Briels
Fraser Stanton King
McMullan

Would start McDonald over Fraser and stick McMullan out wide but don't think McDonald is 100%

McDonald is suspended anyway, save him to slay the Fun

Keatings set to make the bench though

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I am decked out in tangerine (but well behaved) will I be left alone in peace or will I be huckled out in shame?

You'd be fine.

Sounds like this Doghouse place might be worth checking out too.

Best place to park (free). I enjoy my sleep so likely wont arrive til 230

There are some industrial units along the road to the ground by the harbour where loads of folk park. Leaves you a 5 - 10 minute walk though.

Two very accommodating defences here. United with better chances.
I think I saw ray finally realise toshney is pish

Fraser and Toshney down the United right hand side with every ball going to Calder for them is beginning to give me the fear.

Fairly even but United beginning to look quite ragged.

Cracking result that.

We really struggled away from home last season, and with a few players still to come in, we're looking in pretty good shape for the season ahead.

Bring on the derby!

FFS : beaten by the Arab gypos (almost as bad as the other gypos across the bridge).

Can only hope this is a continuattion of our normal slow start and things will improve henceforth.............................

Really pleased with the result.  Listening to open all mics on BBC it sounded like we were under a bit of pressure towards the end.

Cant help but think that we're a couple of signings away from a good team.  Stu's earlier post suggested Toshney was poor (again), how did the rest of the defence do?

Dont usually get too excited about crowd debates but apparently almost 1200 Arabs there today which is a good showing and bodes well for our support this season.

To be fair to Toshney he did well overall but was left badly exposed down his flank with Fraser not tracking back to help him.

Edge and Scobbie both played well with Robson actually having a decent game defensively. Lewis is a confident and athletic keeper who enjoys challenging for high balls.

Briels was poor in possession but put in a good shift, Stanton was good again and he continues to impress me. King drifted in and out of the game and Fraser was poor. Allardice did okay.

McMullan put in another great performance and worked really hard throughout.

Keatings was a little nervous in possession but that was probably due to his injury.

Great travelling support, hopefully the noise can be transferred to more of the home games this season.

Thanks to the Caley posters for suggesting pubs, we went to Auctioneers and it was great for the football and some drinks.

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

How did Riccardo Calder play? Didn't get much of a chance at Dens but I thought he might've done a job with a run in the team.

He was very dangerous in the first-half and was the main target of any Caley attack. He went off injured early on after the break (thankfully).

Calder played really well as playing as a left winger he got some great crosses in and was playing well until he got taken off injured later in. He was skinning your right back with ease. Big licks to your fans today sounded great and if any of the guys I met in the bar before the game are on here. Cheers enjoyed the craic

To be fair to Toshney he did well overall but was left badly exposed down his flank with Fraser not tracking back to help him.

Edge and Scobbie both played well with Robson actually having a decent game defensively. Lewis is a confident and athletic keeper who enjoys challenging for high balls.

Briels was poor in possession but put in a good shift, Stanton was good again and he continues to impress me. King drifted in and out of the game and Fraser was poor. Allardice did okay.

McMullan put in another great performance and worked really hard throughout.

Keatings was a little nervous in possession but that was probably due to his injury.

Great travelling support, hopefully the noise can be transferred to more of the home games this season.

Thanks to the Caley posters for suggesting pubs, we went to Auctioneers and it was great for the football and some drinks.

"...and Fraser was poor."

The fact he continues to get a game is really getting on my tits. I'm guessing (hoping) that he'll be benched when fyvie, MacDonald and keatings are up to speed.

15 minutes ago, GraemePaynesSocks said:

"...and Fraser was poor."

The fact he continues to get a game is really getting on my tits. I'm guessing (hoping) that he'll be benched when fyvie, MacDonald and keatings are up to speed.

The usual problems he showed flashes of quality but more often than not he bottled every 50/50, was too slow in possession and didn't track back to help out Toshney at right-back (particularly annoying given the frequency of Calay attacks down that side). 

Archived